New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Thanks :pray:t3: the smell is ridiculous as soon as u walk up on the tent :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: bro witch one :point_up:t4: u mean not the one with the orange :tangerine: hairs right the other one :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

First photo. each top of the bud has 2 major fan leaves, rip em out. That will open up about 50% more light to the top 2 inches of bud. Please make your ladies thicc bro! please

4 Likes

Right on bro going back to the lab :test_tube: :microscope: now I’ll have an updated photo for u in a lil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Here we go same order what u think :thought_balloon: now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Still half a dozen id remove but i think she looks good. Lots of light now!

5 Likes

Yup, agree again with @Todd.grobo. The more I grow, the more aggressive I trim.

5 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: great :+1:t2: so is ok to give them another cutt or just let them rest :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

That’s your call on re-trimming but make sure not to go too heavy don’t wanna stunt her while she’s swelling.

With that said they all look FROSTYYYY

4 Likes

:cold_face: super excited :laughing: man I will be going back in just got to wait till tonight but that’s what I’m trying not to do is put her under stress at this crucial time but I do see :eyes: a lot that need to go as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Quick question u know so much about water :droplet: stuff do u know anything about pool :swimming_woman: water :droplet: I’m tired :sweat: of driving back an forth to my local pool :swimming_woman: store :department_store: it’s about a thirty min drive but this is my current situation if u do know :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yes

I test and adjust my pool water myself…

You need to know how much water your pool holds… Also do you have a way to test it?

I have 2 tools

Best unit for the price… Still not super cheap

I have this also kickass good but $$$

3 Likes

Waterlink has software you input all your pool data then it tests the water then it tell you what you need to add to get to recommended level…

ALK is normally 80 to 120 ppm
Ph Recommended range 7.2‐7.8
Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine 1.0 to 3.0 I prefer closer to 1.0

2 Likes

@Mpower11 has all the toys :joy:

4 Likes

@Wake I learned a long time ago you can only count on yourself if you want the Job correctly… I try to be self sufficient as much as possible.

4 Likes

I have my ph meter will that work for now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Believe it why u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I hit my bro up I said he knows to much about water :droplet::joy::joy:he got to have a pool :swimming_woman: :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I do…lol

Problem is just knowing your Ph doesn’t help. Adjusting your Ph Will also adjust your alkalinity. alkalinity and pH work hand-in-hand one counters the other. Without knowing your pH alkalinity and chlorine levels I wouldn’t be much help to you those would be the minimum requirements to adjust a pool.

Sorry

4 Likes

All i see is a hockey rink 8 months a year… waste of space… rofl

2 Likes

Dude that is beautiful pool :swimming_woman: I guess my guess was right I don’t know :man_shrugging: why I thought :thought_balloon: u may have Na I kinda figured when I seen u talking about water :droplet: so much in one :point_up:t4: of these threads :thread: but I’m gonna get u my readings for my pool :swimming_woman: so u can help me out as well Crystal clear u have over there :point_right::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like