New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Hey :wave: brother trying to be a lil more consistent with putting up more pics if it wasn’t for u an @Mpower11 when I posted them I would of been in some big trouble so thanks :blush: again an what do use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Filling it out perfectly

3 Likes

Overall Plants look back on track I’m happy with them… When are you planning on changing to flower?

I’m not telling you to go out and buy this but if you had on hand it maybe a nice boost. Recharge in soil grow’s I have had good luck. It’s an all natural supplement that improves the quality of soil by adding beneficial microbes. These microbes work with plants naturally to increase available nutrition and improve plant health.

Also when you give them a haircut next time… Start with removing any Fan leafs that are damaged (if any)

4 Likes

:+1:t2: Got u my brother I’m actually in flowering now so when would u suggest to give her another trim to clean :soap: her up an that’s the name of the supplement microbes :microbe: beneficial :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Her leaves are praying you could do w/eto her right nowand it wouldn’t stress them. Nothkng major.

3 Likes

What day of flower are you in?

Here is the manufacturer of recharge… Like I said I don’t know if you really need to go out and buy it… You in good shape again… but it could be a nice boost. You can never have enough beneficial’s

https://www.realgrowers.com/

3 Likes

Ok to be exact I entered flower :hibiscus: on April 15
That’s gd to hear :ear: but that might be gd to have around in case I ever go thru something like this again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Can u Elaborate that for me u mean take off more leave :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

When her leaves point up like that she’s physically happy meaning she could handle another trimming. Get more light on that huge bushy one!

5 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thanks my brother an I was worried :worried: about stressing her out cause of what they just went thru :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Thats the best time imho. They look really good. Jealous of your space :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks :blush: man always Appreciated for all ur help an knowledge :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

You want leafs¿? Or popcorn¿? or buds?¿ Get :scissors:ing. I agree with @Todd.grobo they need it.

I’m just telling you straight up because I know you can handle the truth

3 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s straight forward that’s exactly how I like it brotha

Before an after to lil or to much what u guys think :thinking: :thought_balloon: @Todd.grobo :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Round 1 looks great. In 2 days do round 2. Great looking bunch there bro

4 Likes

I’m with @Todd.grobo you can remove more

4 Likes

I can’t get over how thick the stems are :green_heart::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

3 month veg times turns them into little trees its crazy

5 Likes

They’re looking great :slight_smile:

5 Likes