New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Wanna thank u :pray:t3: an @Todd.grobo again they have been responding really well with what u guys told me yo do thanks :blush: again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Really looking good. Awesome news!

4 Likes

Thanks to use there actually a pretty sight to look :eyes: at once again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Glad everything is working out

4 Likes

Yeah recovering well indeed. Big tent!

4 Likes

Thanks :blush: only thing is that I should got it a lil smaller 7 ft is really tall an it only fits in my garage can’t put it no we’re else​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Fair enough. Needs a big empty basement for a big setup for sure. Or more than 1 room haha.

3 Likes

Looks great @Choppo0816!

5 Likes

Ur Absolutely right my issue with it is cause I Eventually want to get the trolmaster like @Mpower11 been teaching me an the whole setup but that’s going to be tough to do in my garage with everything in there still have to figure something out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: Man U don’t know how much that means coming from a vet like yourself :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I wish I would go smaller but every time I look my area keeps getting bigger. Lol you can never have enough space!! Trust me!!

When your ready let me know sounds like a totally fun project!! Turn the garage into β€œGrow Cave” powered by TM!

3 Likes

:joy::joy: ur right I see with everything u have an u have beautiful space an ur filling it up so I can imagine but I have 2 things in the works to clear up space so I say roughly like about 2 months witch is perfect :ok_hand:t3: because that gives me time to finish up what I’m doing now but honestly I can’t wait :blush: has me excited :laughing: knowing I won’t be going thru everything I’m going thru now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Before an after had to give them another trim was getting to bushy in there

7 Likes

Got a question for u as u raise the light :bulb: u loose intensity at flowering stage they should be getting 900 an above ppm is that measured from the ground to the light :bulb: or from the soil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Just so you understand light isn’t measured in ppm.

Its measured in PAR (photosynthetic active radiation), or PPFD (photosynthetic photo flux density)

You measure the light at the top of the canopy. From my experience in flower around 750 par seems to be very close to the max.

If you want to push 900 to 1100 par you need to maintain 1200 to 1500 ppm of Co2

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: So to reach that type of intensity u have to have co2 an when u say canopy ur referring to the leaves :maple_leaf: correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Correct if you want to push light to the next level Co2 is needed.

Top of the canopy is the highest fan leaf (top of growth)

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: again like always so 750 is what I’m aiming for then right since I don’t have co2​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Give or take +/- 50 strain depending but its gives you a starting point

2 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:t3: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like