New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

:blush: got u in 2 days will revisit brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Yea @Todd.grobo is correct they look :eyes: like Miniature trees :deciduous_tree: super thick :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Imagine if you had a way to transplant to like 50 gallon pots and move into the sun :sun_with_face::sunny:

6 Likes

Thanks :blush: I had a crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: adventure with these ladies here witch taught me a lot with the help of some great :+1:t2: guys That we’re helping me every step of the way they didn’t even really give me a chance to get to worried :worried: cause @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo were definitely on top of there game thanks :pray:t3: again guys :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Omg :flushed: :scream: I can only imagine I seen a video of 2 brothers that have a farm in California there plants :seedling: were in the ground not in pots when I tell u those were the biggest plants :seedling: I’ve ever seen in my life they literally look :eyes: like a tree :deciduous_tree: so a 50 gallon pot with old natural sun :sun_with_face: I believe that would be something great :+1:t2: as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo @Mpower11 well I took them to the lab :microscope: :test_tube: for round 2 what u guys think :thinking: :thought_balloon: now more or leave them alone for a lil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

9 Likes

Plants look100% recovered looking really nice. I still would trim more. It’s hard to tell from the pictures but I think you have to much on the lower branches also. Side picture would be nice to see

7 Likes

Im with mark, looks good but you can trim more. Beauties

6 Likes

Agree, keep going

5 Likes

Is it ok :ok_hand:t3: to take more off tonight once my light :bulb: goes back on :seedling::dash::+1:t2:

3 Likes

If they were my plants I would Clean up the bottom canopy more also. Remove branches and bud site that will not get much light

5 Likes

Got u :+1:t2: I’ll give u an updated photo tonight when I’m done :white_check_mark: wife is going to kill me a last two cleanings :sponge: took me almost 3hrs to the point she came down to check on me to make sure I was ok :+1:t2: smh :man_facepalming: let’s see what she does tonight :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lol… wait till trim time…

3 Likes

Todd lol I was thinking the same thing. You have days of work for 1 person. This is why get rid of the popcorn buds now. You will thanks us later.

4 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: so what do u an @Todd.grobo think now I personally think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I did ok :+1:t2: accept for the biggest gg4 think :thought_balloon: I might of took to much off that one :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

All looks great! I believe your assessment to be correct :ok_hand: I think you’ll see you did great.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Yup good job,looks like you got most of it.

4 Likes

For now I think you got most of it… I would revisit the topic around Day 21 of flower

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: I was a lil nervous :weary: as I did it thought :thought_balloon: I may had butchered it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes