New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Got a question 🙋 my gd brotha :sunglasses: when u water :droplet: the do I have to take out them pot poppers or is it ok :ok_hand:t3: to water :droplet: them with it in the soil an how much water :droplet: can they start getting now as they get bigger :+1:t2::dash::seedling: P.S or @Todd.grobo

1 Like

No you need to keep the package wet / moist so the nematodes release… If the package gets to dry they can die.

Read this and let me know if this helps or not

4 Likes

5-10% is much lower than my 1/3 of the pot size I was using. Definitely would eliminate potential over watering

3 Likes

For me the key with watering is I want my soil never dry… Dry will kill your soil that your trying to keep alive… Also over water isn’t good also… I found the best way to water is many small shots of water… Now dosing this by hand isn’t all that much fun… I’m was using drip irrigation before to do this on timers / moister readers… I’m building a new system for watering right now going to be using Hydro Halo Rings… I just hope my pump has the HP to handle it…

If I was watering by hand I would do the water twice method…

Water all plants until until you see 1 drop of water… Stop wait 1 hour water again until your see 1 drop leach out.

This method makes your soil wetter than I like but when I watered by hand I liked the results

I guess it just depends on how often you want to water by hand… Small doses you will be watering daily even more than 1 time a day when the plant gets big

3 Likes

I got use both thanks :pray:t3: for the response :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here goes an update my gd man these things are growing by the sec :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Got a question for u brother :sunglasses: how long do they stay in the 1 gallon pots before switching them over or @Todd.grobo my plan is to put them in 3 gallon fabric pots then 5 after :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I do 21 to 25 days in the first pot and 28 to 32 in the 2nd. Then its final pot

5 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: Brotha :sunglasses: appreciate u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Also one way to know if your needing to water daily / every 2 days it’s time to get a bigger pot…

For me I call first pot 1 gallon

3 Likes

That’s good to know that is pretty easy to tell then more water bigger pot :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

The haze an sour are both on there 3rd nodes I’ll top :top: them both in a few more days the master
Kush crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: with skunk :skunk: an the big bud are both on 17 days since I changed them over there :point_right: at 25 days in total so I’m thinking :thinking: when I top :top: the other 2 I’ll be moving them 2 into bigger pots witch probably be around day 20 or 21 in them pots :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I normally don’t double shock my plants by trimming / topping and transplanting the same day. Now I’m sure many people do without problems tho

4 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: so what would u suggest me do then :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

If your on the 3rd node I would transplant soon wait a 3 days then top at 5 node

3 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: is it ok :white_check_mark: to put them straight into 5 gallon pots then so I don’t have to transplant anymore an just let them do there thing :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey bud I got a question 🙋 for u I’m bought to cut down my haze in the grobo an put it in the cannacontrol machine is there anything I have to do before turning it on :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Not unless you want to change the factory settings. Just chop, 24 hr hang dry, then throw in there. Good article here about drying and curing.

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: bro :sunglasses: appreciate u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Also, I’d leave the sponge out for the first 2-3 days in the cannatrol.

4 Likes