New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Not unless you want to change the factory settings. Just chop, 24 hr hang dry, then throw in there. Good article here about drying and curing.

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: bro :sunglasses: appreciate u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Also, I’d leave the sponge out for the first 2-3 days in the cannatrol.

4 Likes

What do u mean like don’t put it in :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Correct. Let it dry with no moisture added to the unit for the first 2-3 days.

2 Likes

Great read. Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here we go my gd brother :sunglasses: just like u said did the haze an the sour last night tonight the master kush :crossed_fingers:t4: with skunk :skunk: an the big bud tonight :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Bet I get what u mean how long did u let urs dry before letting it go into cure :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I adjusted to 10 days dry before curing for 30. I just wanted a lower than cure humidity for longer to make sure they were fully dry.

2 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: Noted :memo: how did that turn out for u compared
To like dispensary grade :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

My SLH is THE BEST WEED I’VE HAD!!! Puts dispensary shit to shame with flavors and smoothness of the smoke. I did my white widow and wedding gelato with standard settings and a different process…not as impressed but no complaints from friends that have had it.

2 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: so u got ur best results when u adjusted it then correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

For me yes, however it could’ve just been the strain. SLH tko’s me, WW and WG takes a little more. I’m going to follow this same process when I do my GG4 in a couple months.

2 Likes

Groovy :+1:t2: If u don’t mind I would like to follow that process as well my first time till I get the hang of things :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So my trim was each full branch lazy leaf trim, hang dry for 24hrs. Place in unit still on branch and dry. After dry, final trim and remove buds from branch. Cure, then move to paper bags for storing leaving the top of bags open. Here are my settings, but you may have to play with temps depending on your ambient, don’t know how well this thing is actually temp controlled.

2 Likes

Did u leave ur finish product in the unit or does that take up :arrow_up: space :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I like your trim process.

2 Likes

My SLH harvest was small, so I put my WW and WG in jars during the dry stage, then put back in when I hit cure.

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: this is gonna be great :+1:t2: especially knowing I don’t have To worry about it soon :soon: as I start cutting her down I will keep u posted thx :pray:t3: a bunch :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes