New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

How do I use that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Normally you just put them on top of the soil but if your looking for a 100% answer I need to confirm what you have in stock

1 Like

The box :package: itself u referring to or everything I have for the grow period :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m talking about the pot poppers

1 Like

Ok :+1:t2: got u give me one :point_up:t4: sec :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here u go my gd man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

ok with the pot poppers there is bags inside the box…

open the zip lock bag inside there is maybe 5 small packs in the zip lock… Just drop 1 package on top of the soil per pot and keep it moist for a few days by putting a little water on it

in 2 weeks do again

3 Likes

One :point_up:t4: entire package per plant :seedling::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

1 package inside the ziplock… Don’t open the package just lay it on the soil

Make sure you seal the ziplock to keep the few others fresh / good

2 Likes

Oh ok :+1:t2: I got u :wink: I’ll take a pic :selfie: when I do it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: bro :sunglasses: I put a teaspoon of cal mag an 6ml of fish :tropical_fish: shit :poop: an this is the reading :open_book: I’m getting :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Add more water to that mix drop it to 020

2 Likes

I have both the powder and liquid of organic cal mag. I didn’t like the liquid version bc it d I’ve ec up so high with low dose recommendation. I now exactly how much to use and get my ec on point and very time with powdered version. Only downside to powdered version is stirring and letting it dissolve. Here is a pic of the powdered version I use. To each their own bro. U will find what works for u!

One thing I will say is it stinks! :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m guessing what your smelling is lime. Lime is a great source Cal/Mag. I have looked at products like this and what makes me nervous is the lime. Now I’m not saying this is a bad product at all I only have 2 concerns with lime is its very slow release and it raises the soil Ph and it’s very hard to bring Down when lime keep releasing. With organic growing the ph range is much bigger but there’s a limit. Maybe I’m just over thinking it end of the day just something to keep a open mind about through out your grows.

At this point your girls look great so why fix something that isn’t broken?

3 Likes

Lol :joy: well I wasn’t smelling no limes right now straight shit :joy::joy: but here goes a pic :selfie: of what I just did :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Not trying to hijack your post @Choppo0816 . Just a little info about product!

3 Likes

No not at all it’s always gd to no as much info as possible I actually read the back of it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

First 2 Ingredients are lime

Calcitic lime, dolomitic lime, gypsum and fish protein hydrolysate.

Like I said I’m sure it’s fine just something to keep in the back of your mind

2 Likes

Here is a lil update :arrow_up: on my tent :tent: I topped the master kush an switched the haze an sour over :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Hey brotha :sunglasses: I got a question 🙋 about how high would u recommend me having my light for veg from the ground an the light​:bulb:intensity should be 350 correct :+1:t2: How long do I keep them in these pots an last question 🙋 around when would we start top :top: dressing the plants :seedling::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes