New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Yea I had a lot of help thro out the way but they sure do look :eyes: amazing :wink::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

That’ll work.

If you get ambitious you could also add some in right now use them on an angle like a V to tie down some branches away from the middle stem. Get more light inside/ entering bud bulking time now so if there is a time to do that it’s now (optional)

4 Likes

I’ll definitely keep that in mind only question I have for that is if there are fan leaves :maple_leaf: blocking certain areas is it ok :ok_hand:t3: to eliminate them :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Based on how they look you can use my cheat. I use the green plant ties to force the plant to the tips of each. Sorta like a 3 inch spacer between each branch. Just use it below the bud site.

3 Likes

Great :+1:t2: thanks :pray:t3: for that bro :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: well I ran the check u told me too here are the results :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

An the par meter is reading :open_book: 800 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Ph is perfect

EC That says 2.18 correct?

2 Likes

Correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

All good :+1:

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: guys here are single shots of each plant :seedling: up first :point_up:t4: the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: gorilla glue 4 sour gorilla glue 4 white widow haze what do use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: @Mpower11 @Wake @OrionsCeiling :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Looks great in there! Healthy and green

3 Likes

GG is thick green leaves in the bud, thin yours out,. dont want mold. Plus those leaves are blocking prime bud sites. Let that fatten up. The rest look good. Small trim still but otherwise happy and healthy. Starting to get frosty i can see

6 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: the smell is ridiculous as soon as u walk up on the tent :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: bro witch one :point_up:t4: u mean not the one with the orange :tangerine: hairs right the other one :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

First photo. each top of the bud has 2 major fan leaves, rip em out. That will open up about 50% more light to the top 2 inches of bud. Please make your ladies thicc bro! please

4 Likes

Right on bro going back to the lab :test_tube: :microscope: now I’ll have an updated photo for u in a lil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Here we go same order what u think :thought_balloon: now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Still half a dozen id remove but i think she looks good. Lots of light now!

5 Likes

Yup, agree again with @Todd.grobo. The more I grow, the more aggressive I trim.

5 Likes