New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

All the Sites were full of empty tents aka squatters holding spots for the long weekend.
So only option left was crown land meaning real rroughing it. Lots of kids there.

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck: that is beautiful what part of Canada :canada: u in again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Alberta. Stormy first night. 2nd we stayed up late to see the light show lol

3 Likes

Did a lil research on where u at out western Canada :canada: are u around any of them lakes it said there 600 lakes out there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah, we were on our way to Chain Lakes, but figured it would be full and we had passed by a crown land spot that we decided to check out. Was only 3 others there when we arrived, probably 30 cars all over the patch by the end of the night. We were right at the top. That photo of the stars is with a cell phone and doesnt do it justice, obviously. I live about an hour from the rocky mountains. Calgary is one of the only cities in the world to get Chinooks. So middle of winter is a day like today. Nice sunny, warm. Can get weeks of that in the middle of winter. Makes having living in our humidity or lack there of difficult! it changes hourly. I need some automated system for when i am away. MIL don’t last forever and not all of them want to help.

4 Likes

Sheesh :unamused: that has to suck what is the degrees now even with the sun :sunny: out an tonight Calgary has another playoff game I think :thinking: they just smacked Vancouver yesterday I would definitely be doing some of that if I was out there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Plus 27 c today so 80s but snow in a few days for a few days will definitely spike humidity and heat in the house.

2 Likes

Wow :flushed: that is so weird never been to a place that can be 80 then drop cold :cold_face: enough to snow :snowflake: u have all ur stuff in a controlled environment anyway right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Not enough. Temp spiked to 32.1c today at 43 rh.
Will be down low for a week now but that’s an unfortunate unplanned event. May normally is snowy. I mean it almost always snows by may long this coming weekend which is forecasting snow. So the heat is new. We dont have ac in the house. I mostly manage spikes through planning on a calendar. Only 2 week error window lol. Summer is coming.

2 Likes

Man U must have that all map :world_map: out 43 rh should be gd tho right from where u are at in flower :cherry_blossom: considering what I’ve been learning don’t u want to get it down lower then that :+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s from @Mpower11

3 Likes

Actually i aim to drop tp 25 rh for last 2 weeks. If i can even. Ha.

3 Likes

Just fed them again totally forgot to check the ec again for @Mpower11 quick question on that note :memo: do I check the ec the same way I checked the ph or do I test the ec before feeding them an check out the orange :tangerine: hairs coming out so cool :sunglasses: man :+1:t2::dash::seedling: @OrionsCeiling @Wake

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: I’m aiming for the same thing but for some reason mine has not dropped lower then 40 I put it in side the tent :tent: an then put a construction :construction: :building_construction: fan on the outside of it but like I said has not went any lower sorry :neutral_face: forgot to post the pics :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

My it’s been a while since I’ve been on this thread!

Your girls look awesome. Bulking nicely and I can’t wait to see them when they’re done. Looking like quite the grow :star_struck::trophy::leaves:

3 Likes

They do look pretty happy and just keep growing back lol

2 Likes

Yea there all starting to pray :pray:t3: To the gods I’m so excited :laughing: I feel like a kid :child: again on my first day of school :school::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank u :blush: this is my biggest grow yet so I’m super excited :laughing: there a is few wrenches :wrench: I’m going to throw in the mix thanks :pray:t3: to @Todd.grobo an @Mpower11 for my next one :point_up:t4: coming up but for just starting with this tents :tent: I’m super plz with the outcome I’ve been getting :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Follow VPD based on your Temp and you will be golden

I agree drop RH for the last 2 weeks

You test the first run off water… Ec and Ph

Did you add any carbs in the mix?

3 Likes

Plants look nice… What day of flower is this now?

4 Likes

Hes got to be week 4 flower now were like days apart. Coming up on 5

2 Likes