New *Beta* Program - Shift Schedule

Going to utilize the shift program as well here soon as I am on my first grow and had multiple issues. Lookin healthy tho :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Can I join? :grin:

2 Likes

Hey @Stephen

I moved to the next stage (flush) one day early. The day counter said Flush (Day 1/10) so I performed the drain and fill and bottles 3,4,5 dispensed. I’ve run the nutes for a few days and will flush again. I’m going to remove those tubes to sure it flushes. :+1:

1 Like

Hey Azuri,

I checked in on your system and I can see you drain/fill on July 13th and the system does not dose any food. I see you drain and fill on July 7th at 8:52pm and the system does put food into the reservoir. I’m seeing that on July 7th, you are still in stage 5.

I think we have a bug that shows you a different time than the unit thinks. You flip to stage 6 July 8th at 1:22pm. Any drain/fills done after this won’t feed.

@bruno any thoughts?

Stephen

1 Like

@Stephen

To help troubleshoot I did originally have generic recipe and we switched it to the named strained when it was added to the database. This may have put disconnect between what I see and what the server thinks my schedule was on?

Just to be safe I removed the tube feeds for bottles 3,4,5 of the July 13th so they wouldn’t dispense but didn’t hang around to see if it attempted it. :wink:

The July 7th drain as discussed showed at my end in 1/10 flush mode.

2 Likes

@MadChad,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

1 Like

I’d like to try it if you are still giving out access.

1 Like

Hey @ba_zinga,

Looks like you are running an auto, so you may want to extend you current stage. I’ve sent over a key. Let me know how your plant is looking. You can always send pics of your plant and roots to me at support@grobo.io.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

I shifted back another week in the late veg stage. I did get confused a bit and clicked on the first option “Extend Last Stage By 7 Days” and then had to cancel. I would recommend consideration of the following as far as choices on the dialog:

A) Consider ordering by frequency of usage (most people would likely just extend the current stage back 7 days, not go back into the previous stage - but that’s based on my own experience).

B) Give the options better descriptions:
Return to Last 7 Days of Previous Stage
Shift to Start of Next Stage
Shift Back 7 Days in Current Stage

The above button descriptions I think would result in less confusion and error on the part of users.

2 Likes

Great feedback @MadChad,

Thanks, I’ve flowed it to the team. :wink:

Stephen

I just want to add. I love knowing how many days are in each stage and having the ability to add or remove days. I’m running a generic auto and I added 7 days to my grow. Based on the calculation I would be finishing way too early without adding those 7 days.

I actually think 7 more may be needed. Shes not even budding yet. Its convenient to be able to alter your stage without having to bug admin to do it for you. If only we had a cooling unit…

2 Likes

I agree the options were a bit confusing and maybe a small description(add extra terms) would work. Think if you swapped extend stage(extend current stage 7days) and next stage(start next stage) it would seem more in order and less confusing at least to me. :call_me_hand: @Stephen

2 Likes

I would like the beta key. My plant is is flush way to early and I need to set it back. Asap @Stephen

2 Likes

Hey @Binky,

Sent you over a key! I think I added an l to your user name in my response too. Was thinking of the PacMan ghost, sorry!

Cheers,
Stephen

Hey @Stephen add me in the beta. We are getting close to the end of this grow, and would love to have this feature in for the next.

Cheers,

s.

2 Likes

Sent you a PM @RedCorrado,

Shift away!

Stephen

@Stephen I’ll take a crack at this beta, if you please

2 Likes

Sent you a key @coffindancer!

Let me know your thoughts…

Stephen

1 Like

@Stephen send away in 7 day germ love to see how my first grow goes

2 Likes

I would like to have this feature. Count me in.

2 Likes