New *Beta* Program - Shift Schedule

Hey Growers!

It’s Beta time again for another feature we think you will really enjoy. Who doesn’t like increasing yield right?

This feature allows you to:
Add 7 days to your current stage
Shift back to the previous stage
Shift forward to the next stage

I will be giving out access to this new feature through Beta Keys. If you would like to kick the tires and offer us feedback, we would love to show you this feature early. Simply respond to this thread and I’ll reach out to you with more information and a Beta Key.

Stephen

14 Likes

Add me please as I’ll use it right away. Was going to send in a ticket but this beat me to it :joy:

5 Likes

Sent you a PM + Key

1 Like

I’ll do any beta program :+1: love helping out any way possible. I won’t need to do this anytime soon though but may need to extend veg/start flower in future. Definitely a great feature!

2 Likes

Where is the shift setting under settings? Mines not showing yet I

1 Like

I’ll test it out

3 Likes

It doesn’t give me an option like last time

1 Like

@Stephen I’d like to test this out. :+1:

2 Likes

@Stephen,

Count ((#@fuz)) and me in on this new feature… ((#JustWhatTheCustomerNeeded))… ((#AnotherLoveThisOne)):

%20(1)

((#GreatIdeas)):

For those that ((have or will have more than one Grobo)) may we have a ((Name/Mark)) where the yellow marker is?.. This will help not making a mistake on a change to the right Grobo… :innocent:

:wink:

3 Likes

Nice feature. Add me please :eyes:

2 Likes

Ahh I wish, but I’m harvesting later this week I believe! But that’s an awesome sounding feature! :beers::+1:

2 Likes

It’s under Maintenance, not Settings.

3 Likes

Mine doesn’t have that

1 Like

Once you receive your key…Click on My Account button in the bottom left corner.

You will be brought to your Account details page. Here in the middle you can see a button to Join Beta Program. Hit this button

Now you will be directed to the Apply Beta Key page. You can paste your key here and click Submit.

That’s it! You are part of the program now. You can check the new shift schedule feature, found under the maintenance tab. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Got it thanks​:+1::v:

2 Likes

Hook me up

2 Likes

Can I test out as well this pheno I have gas been taking longer than expected

2 Likes

All requested keys have been issued. Let the shifting begin!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

@Stephen since sense8 is popping I’d love to go hard on her with pruning etc. Please let me try too!

3 Likes

Absolutely, sent it over!

Stephen

3 Likes