New App Version Live

Hey Everyone,

We just updated the app and released a new feature called Grow Journals. You can now record your plant’s progress as you grow.

Any images or notes you record will be saved and can be later viewed in your plants very own grow journal timeline.

To get started find ‘Grow Journal’ on the side-nav and add an entry to your current grow!

Highlights

• Grow journal entries can be added to both current and past recipes.
  • An entry must have a brief title, message and at least 1 photo to save
  • Grow journal entries for a particular grow can be viewed via the timeline page
  • Grow journal entries can be edited via the timeline page

If you have any questions or comments please let us know :slight_smile:

Happy Growing!

Bruno

11 Likes

@chris_barfield slacking on the announcement, @Bruno beat you too it! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’ll give it a try. I have been using Excel as a journal with photos and daily updates.

3 Likes

I need to be on my game to even stand a chance! Literally pushed the code and the post at the exact same time. Will be tough but I wouldn’t put it past @chris_barfield to still have the jump :rofl:

5 Likes

Very slick :wink:

5 Likes

My first entry.

8 Likes

@Azuri @bruno lmaooo you guys are too funny … being out of work with a torn meniscus patellar tendon and acl … I’m literally on the couch all day with nothing to do lol… can’t wait to get home and check it out … my dad is having triple bypass surgery today so I’ve been a bit busy lol…
The positive out of all of this is … he finally is going to light a big joint with me !!! He Says I don’t want any of these pills … can’t wait for the first time to smoke with my pops!!

9 Likes

What’s the max number of continuous grows can you run?

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo not sure what you mean by your question - you can only have 1 grow at a time, but you will see all the past grows that have happened in your unit

Let me know if that answers your question

Regards,

Chris.

1 Like

I’ll bet he has another grow on the side, absent a grobo and wants to know if he can do side by side journals? That’s what I got out of it. Still early here though :joy:

2 Likes

So if we have multiple units we can only track one grow? Because I only need one phone or app to access multi units.

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo Ok I get what you’re saying now. Yes, you’ll be able to track multiple ongoing grows in multiple units. The Grow Journal feature is tied to each individual unit and not your overall account because we know that some people out there have multiple units

Regards,

Chris.

5 Likes

Sounds good. That’s the long term plan.

3 Likes

How do I delete the past grows? The ones that never happened as I was having problems beginning.

3 Likes

Great point @greenman. Other users have terminated a number of grows early and may not want the page cluttered. It has been added to the backlog and we’ll update you when it goes live.

Thanks for the feedback!

Bruno

5 Likes

@bruno yes I’m one of those lmaoo

1 Like

It shows any builds. Making them selectable to show or not would be best

3 Likes

It would be really nice to be able to share our grow journals with one another.

3 Likes

We hear you @Gatorsfn28 and we agree with you 100%.

@bruno thoughts?

:wink:

1 Like

@Gatorsfn28. Thanks for the feedback! This feature will be available shortly :slight_smile:

2 Likes