New App Version Live

The Grow Journal app. doesn’t work right… I dropped 73 pics and it shows me this, and I can’t view all my pics… :thinking::thinking::thinking: Please, any reasons for this confusion?..

2 Likes

Hi @SilverGrobo,

The plan is to limit grow journal picture uploads to 4 photos per entry. This is due to the file size of the photos. I’m fairly sure the software team never dreamed of seeing 73 photos in one day. :slight_smile:

Looks like we could be more clear on describing the limits of our new feature. Great feedback, thanks again!!

Stephen

5 Likes

Not sure if this is related to the recent upgrade @bruno @Chris but everytime I drain the grobo on the weekly notification I get an immediate notification on empty that my grobo needs water. It’s done this for about 3 to 4 now. It did not do that on the last grow or previous days to that.

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo funny you mention this, I just thought it was me because I ended my grow and started the drying cycle (which ideally doesn’t need water). But it gave me a top up notification too that I can’t seem to get rid of.
I just assumed something happened between draining the machine and starting the dry to prompt it. I had a ticket in with @GroboJason and @Stephen regarding the drying cycle needing water before setting it up, but this does seem like a bug for sure.

2 Likes

Must be the app. I’ve had 8 Drain & Fill notices and 2 or 3 Top up notices. I thought mine might have been because I have an EC problem, but just did my Drain & Fill and received a Top Up notice within half an hour. My button on my iPad now unlocks the door though.

4 Likes

Hey All,

Thanks for the feedback - I’ll check with the software team tomorrow to make sure that their notification program is executing correctly

Regards,

Chris.

3 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo & @rainstorm3, @greenman,

Sorry you are experiencing these annoyances. We looked into it and both issues you are experiencing are resulting from the beta program you are currently enrolled in. The feedback you just gave us is super helpful and we will be implementing fixes to both these issues shortly.

Regards,

Bruno

4 Likes

Awesome to hear you guys are on this…mine as well is receiving the Top up message…

4 Likes

Hooray for our Beta testers! Great catch guys, saved the rest of our users from this bug!

Thanks!

5 Likes

No worries at all @bruno
I also think the weekly notifications should be optional after 1grow. Not in a rush for changes just happy to help you guys work through them.

3 Likes

@Stephen can you take a look. Got a water needs to be replaced at 336am a day after a drain fill. Do we need to adjust nutes again

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve tweaked it slightly. You moved into stage 5 now, are you seeing some buds start to form? I recommend adding some water at this point, 3 days after your usual drain and fill, just do a fill. This in addition to my latest tweaks will keep your EC in a great range. As the plant gets bigger, it drinks more and that pushes the EC higher.

Great feedback on the notifications, we are working on several updates, hold tight.

Stephen

7 Likes

Sounds good. I knew there was a previous problem so I will do that tonight when I get home. I was filling the first grow after about 3 to 4 days for a top up not 24hrs. She might explode soon and yes lots of little bud sites forming.
Thank you!

2 Likes