Need outside input

If you have Instagram, follow treestars and insane seeds. Once you follow them, insta should start recommending other banks

A week or so later and here we are! Trichs are still very clear. Buds have filled out a tiny bit more.

Progress is key! Haven’t fired up second grobo yet

4 Likes

Welp, 165 days in, trichs are clear as ever and I’m not sure if my eyes are deceiving me, but is that some purple coming in??? Has anyone ever seen sour diesel that is PURPLE???

I extended flower a week. Will prob extend a second week here shortly.

@Vicc @Bplatinum9 @pyromancy @Todd.grobo @SWSVIC

Any thoughts?

9 Likes

@Smudgefam,

1. Purple Sour Diesel is a fast-acting, heavy-hitting hybrid. A cross between a sativa, Sour Diesel, and an indica, Purple Kush, Purple Sour Diesel embodies the full force of both strains.

- - -

@Smudgefam,

(ClickHereForStillShots):

--

--

:camera_flash:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

i had an issue with mine at 150 days. I didnt want to spend more time growing for a product only going to improve in % in 1s. Your plant looks ready imho, i cant really see trics at all based on these photos, but she looks done.
Shes not going to get bigger, if anything just riper/color change. I would take her down atm
How do you feel about it?

7 Likes

Thanks Todd!

Damn, you think so? I just got back after a week (had a friend take care of her) and frankly I was shocked when nothing looked different.

Guess I’ll be making some edibles and tinctures with this round.

I have to say I am very excited to toss in some new faster flowering seeds. Can’t decide what yet

6 Likes

Thank you as always for the info dump!!!

I “bought” sour diesel from ILGM so I wonder if somehow it got mixed up. Do people
Believe the “stress the plant out, it’ll turn more purple” thought? Grobo is in the basement and temps can drop to high 50s/low 60s in the morning. Water has a heater keeping water right around 65 degrees

5 Likes

Looking frosty! :eyes::seedling:
Do you have any microscope pics?
Only way to be sure!

5 Likes

Oh very frosty!

I was trying to use my jewelers loupe and my iPhone 11 but the 3 camera lenses have made it quite difficult lol. I’ll try and take another one

2 Likes

Hey @Bplatinum9 did my best for a trich shot. They are pretty dang clear

8 Likes

Cut off a lower branch thats not ripe to stress her mybe you can get her to ripen up bit faster

7 Likes

Interesting. I just flipped to flush a little bit ago. She’s got a couple tiny branches with fluffy ass buds on it. Might try that one

4 Likes

when something stunts them in the grobo, ive noticed the entire flower / ripening stages are dramatically extended. Especially when the air stone dies. This is not the case, but yours definitely looks stunted. I would have preferred more amber on my wappa, but 150 days was enough, thats 5 months :slight_smile: I think prime is somewhere 120-140 days.

12 Likes

Looking at the trichomes she would need approx two more weeks but because your having such a problem with her she may take forever to ripen, I am in agreement with @Todd.grobo about moving on due to stunted growth because its not a big enough crop to waist so much time on, unless of course your sentimental about this grow in which you can spend the next month trying to finish her up! :eyes::seedling: I have a feeling it was too much stress or a bad seed.

8 Likes

Thanks for the input! After flush I’m going to cut down and flash freeze. My friend will then turn it into hash for me

2 Likes

You can try stem splitting at the base and see if it helps, can’t hurt if your taking her down anyways and might fatten them up. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, 175 days later she’s down and immediately in the freezer. Kept an eighth to dry out and test, but bud size/density, I’m not getting my hopes up.

In all, prob cut down 1.5 ozs wet. Won’t know full weight, but I’ll be able to tell ya how much rosin I get lol.

On to the next!

5 Likes