Day 25

Best I can get without forcing it. Roots have always look healthy & strong

5 Likes

Looks good from what I can see :+1:. What stage is the plant in? If you’re going into Transition, are you planning to lollipop her?

2 Likes

It is in flower, 39 of 40

1 Like

Day 97 of 102 per the recipe??? How to you extend the cycle? It doesn’t look done yet & should I trim leaves @ this point??

Any help is appreciated!

3 Likes

Definitely not quite there yet…

Are you in the “Flush” stage since you said you are on 97 out of 102?

If so, I suggest you go to the “Maintenance” tab, → “Shift Schedule” → Then go to “Previous” back to “Flower”

I would then suggest doing a fresh drain/fill so that your plant gets nutrients!

In the Flush stage, no nutrients are dispensed as the plant is flushed with fresh water to process all the remaining nutrients out

4 Likes

THANK YOU!! :grin:

4 Likes

@Cippy77,

• (Check Out Your Replies To See More): (This Is All Above In This Topic):

- - -

@Cippy77,

• (#MilkyTrichomes :milk_glass:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Day 105, bottles 3,4 & 5 are empty, turned light cycle back & at day 9/40 on the flower stage. Still doesn’t look ready to be back @ flush stage??? Any help appreciated!

I was thinking to put it to flush today? Blue Haze is the strain!
image|375x500

4 Likes

I think you might have another week or two. Looks like online it says that Blue Haze can take 9-10 weeks to flower, so you’d be looking at 63-70 days probably. The original flower stage is 39 days, you went 5 days into Flush, so that would be 45 days, and now you extended another 9, so we’re looking at 54 days currently in flower.

I’ve also read that a lot of places count from when the plant first starts budding to the end as the flowering time, not when the switch to 12/12 happens, so yeah… I think you might have a little longer!

Another factor is the height of your plant, it’s a little on the shorter side for Grobo plants (which isn’t a bad thing, she’s beautiful) but it gets a little less light intensity the lower it is in the box, which can add a bit to the flower time as far as I know… Don’t quote me on that one but I think it makes sense in my head

4 Likes

Day 63 of flower, not sure if I should wait another week of out in flush now?? Total @ 119 today
Blue Haze
Any information appreciated

7 Likes

Miss spelled! :woozy_face:, or out… not “of out”

5 Likes

I think extend for another week? Many white hairs… you wanna let those ripen and darken a bit from what I can tell.

Looks awesome though! She’s gettin there :wink:

Someone else might have a differing opinion, but I think still needs a little time

5 Likes

Last try PUT not out…

2 Likes

Thoughts from anyone? Day 129, second round of flowering so @ 73 days there. I was thinking to give it 5 more in flower then put in flush. Or is it better to put it in flush since I trimmed it??

Any guidance appreciated

5 Likes

She’s finally looking pretty close to ready to me!

Have you taken a look at the Trichomes?

4 Likes

I am giving it 3 more days & turning it to flush.
Looks done based off what I have seen/read so :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

Flush ends in 2 days. Cut it, trim the leaves & hang it?

First time with this.

7 Likes

Hey there fellow grower! Stephan’s video on how to harvest cannabis. You can also go to:

5 Likes

See how it turns out here in a week or so!

8 Likes

@Cippy77,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes