My plant fell , what should i do

My plant exploded and got really tall was trying to adjust it and it dropped. Can I leave it or??

4 Likes

@blue045…give her a day or two to judge her ability to recover. Try to get her raised up so she doesn’t damp off. My cat knocked something heavy onto one of mine…a little duck tape and tincture of time…she seems okay now and her stalk was splitting in half. She is an auto so her quick recovery was completely unexpected. The damage happened late transition.

The culprit

8 Likes

Studied your pics a little more…with as far as your plant dropped, when raising consider using a toilet paper or paper towel cardboard roll as a support for the stem. No idea if that would work…just an extrapolation on the whole drinking straw splint idea.

3 Likes

yeah the little cup popped. Was able to secure it with more of the wire magnets. Managed a nasty crack in the stem but it should heal. Pretty significant tho. Ill post pic tomorrow

2 Likes

So it seems you can still push thru your pod with the new basket setup. Good to know! Thank you for sharing this

3 Likes

@blue045 my peat pod holder broke too. I’m using some plant ties to support her. Is your stalk ok?

1 Like

4 Likes

Did some more adjustments trying to give it room to grow buds. That crack was nasty im glad it seems to have recovered

4 Likes

It’s amazing what abuse these plants can take

4 Likes

@blue045,

• (So Is There A Cover You Can Use To Block Your Roots From The Light [:bulb:]):? :question:

• (I Cut A Piece Of A [CopperGrillSheet] To Block The Light Of The Small Pod [We Have Tons Of]): (I Found A Deal If They Have It In Stock):

- - -

@blue045,

• (Just As Long As It Doesn’t Get Wet, Your Fine, -But- [If It Gets Soggy], You Would Want To Remove This For Health To The Plant Purposes): (Like When Your Pod Is Too Wet):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

I tried some cardboard

1 Like

Trying a grow … wish there was a 2 plant option for growbo … should be modular … plant is doing well had to try super cropping for first time … Got to damn tall.

2 Likes

Day 72 White Widow

1 Like

Day 79 … day 39 of 41 for flowering … should i extend?

2 Likes

Need a close up of the trichomes to help answer this question. Need a jewelers loop or microscope.

1 Like

i got a digital microscope … pretty neat … only a little amber … will it continue to ripen during flush?

2 Likes

Yes it will :+1:t2:

3 Likes

No CO2 though, slows down ripening FYI

2 Likes

i dont understand no Co2 … that is in the nutrients?

1 Like

No that’s oxygen helps ur plant :seedling: grow bigger an faster I’ve read it actually cuts ur grow by 30 percent that an switching mediums is actually my next mission :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like