My plant fell , what should i do

So it seems you can still push thru your pod with the new basket setup. Good to know! Thank you for sharing this

3 Likes

@blue045 my peat pod holder broke too. I’m using some plant ties to support her. Is your stalk ok?

1 Like

4 Likes

Did some more adjustments trying to give it room to grow buds. That crack was nasty im glad it seems to have recovered

4 Likes

It’s amazing what abuse these plants can take

4 Likes

@blue045,

• (So Is There A Cover You Can Use To Block Your Roots From The Light [:bulb:]):? :question:

• (I Cut A Piece Of A [CopperGrillSheet] To Block The Light Of The Small Pod [We Have Tons Of]): (I Found A Deal If They Have It In Stock):

- - -

@blue045,

• (Just As Long As It Doesn’t Get Wet, Your Fine, -But- [If It Gets Soggy], You Would Want To Remove This For Health To The Plant Purposes): (Like When Your Pod Is Too Wet):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

I tried some cardboard

1 Like

Trying a grow … wish there was a 2 plant option for growbo … should be modular … plant is doing well had to try super cropping for first time … Got to damn tall.

2 Likes

Day 72 White Widow

1 Like

Day 79 … day 39 of 41 for flowering … should i extend?

2 Likes

Need a close up of the trichomes to help answer this question. Need a jewelers loop or microscope.

1 Like

i got a digital microscope … pretty neat … only a little amber … will it continue to ripen during flush?

2 Likes

Yes it will :+1:t2:

3 Likes

No CO2 though, slows down ripening FYI

2 Likes

i dont understand no Co2 … that is in the nutrients?

1 Like

No that’s oxygen helps ur plant :seedling: grow bigger an faster I’ve read it actually cuts ur grow by 30 percent that an switching mediums is actually my next mission :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I just mean if you are using added Co2 to stop during Flush. Co2 slows the ripening of the buds and many keep pumping in Co2 wondering why their plant’s trichomes won’t turn amber fast enough.

3 Likes

ok how do u supplement CO2? i remember reading the smoke from dry ice in water is Co2?

1 Like

could u elaborate and recommend any Co2 solutions … not sure why i asked if it is in nutrient … its carbon dioxide. lol … what we exhale

1 Like

CO2 is most useful in enclosed grow tent set ups where the ac, heat and humidity sources are all inside the tent. This way co2 is trapped to build up and then people add monitors that release it to keep it at or around 1,000 ppm. In a Grobo it’s a crap shoot to be honest. You can add co2 with booster canisters, Exhale Bags, Refillable tanks with regulators, DIY setups with yeast and sugar or even better ones with citric acid and baking soda. All of this co2 is quickly exhausted out the vent so many argue that it is a wasted effort. I got buds that were almost 3” thick using co2 which convinced me that it helped. Not good science but I am happy with bud size and density so don’t fix what isn’t broken.

2 Likes