My new grow room adventures 😎🤘

:fist_right:!

Not sure how knowledgeable you are bud but…

Hope this helps now or the nxt :seedling::seedling::seedling: :+1:

3 Likes

I know my wire version isn’t as nice as those but I find it does the trick, I have looked into getting those shelf racks and cutting it I havea lot of that wire handy and it’s served it purpose in the past but thank you for the advice.
It’s another water change time and it’s getting taller woot!

2 Likes

Oh how it has gotten even bigger these past few days.
I trimmed some areas so that way more light will get to the bud sites, can’t wait to see how it absorbs that extra light and what it will look like next week🤘
Here’s another weekly water change woot :+1:

5 Likes

Another week down and here’s another water change :metal:

4 Likes

Oh my how it has grown!
I can’t wait to see with how the buds fill out, I could of did some more lollipopping to try for some big old buds but I’m just going to see how this goes.
Also it’s water change time and I check up on it the other day and the main cola was a good distance away from the light and today I had to bend it over as it was touching the light and getting burned hopefully it will bounce back😅

2 Likes

Once again another water change oh the buds just keep getting bigger can’t wait to see the end result :metal::star_struck:

Also just got my restock in for the next while I can’t wait till this grow is done to put this new air filter on :+1:

5 Likes

Looking good. I would have held off on paying for all those small bottles of nutes as I heard RUMOR they might start selling larger bottle to refill the little ones. I only buy 1 extra at a time in case the grow runs out.

3 Likes

I heard that rumour too, would be awesome when they get large bottles.

I only ordered like this because last time I order there was issue with shipping so I figured might as well stack up lol also here is another water change oddly enough I didn’t get the notification this week for a water change but we got it done anyway :metal:

7 Likes

Here we are day 86 of growing the app says there is still 29 more days in flower :sunglasses::metal:

looks pretty much ready now I’m still going to let it go the full length to see how big these buds get and to get the most amber out of these trichromes it’s getting there few specs here and there but all cloudy wish I had a better camera to show you all lol

3 Likes

Here we go another water change :metal:
For some reason I haven’t been getting any notifications for the water changes 🤷

5 Likes

I dont have the best eyes, but isn’t that starting to get brownish leaves or is that OK?

1 Like

The leaves are getting brown it’s coming to the end of its cycle won’t be long before it goes into flush I definitely need to recalibrate my ph probe again that’s for sure

1 Like

Now we’re flushing out in the long before it’s time to chop it down and dry it can’t wait🤘

Smells some good and there is a lot of amber trichromes can wait to see the final weight and how it smokes😎

5 Likes

It the best time of all :partying_face: harvest time I can’t wait to see what this weighs up as once it’s dried :sunglasses::metal:

Into the dry mode now then the curing process woot :metal:
My buddy gave me some hash plant seeds that I’m going to try once this is dried and I give it a good ol cleaning, recalibration and air stone should be fun to try next :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Wow, nice!

3 Likes

Great turn out :star_struck:congratulations

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

The time has come and the weight is in :grin: end total is 77g (2.75oz) of some nice bud and 27 g (0.96oz) of trim that I will me making some oil out of, tried a little bit and it’s nice does the trick should be even better after some curing.

Thank you everyone for following and all the advice🤘
Now I will get this unit ready for the next seed and then the hash plant adventures will begin lol :joy:
I have already started to germinate the seed I’m hoping these aren’t duds if so it’s time to go back to gg#4😎

7 Likes

Wow, so you got almost 4 ounces out of 1 grow in the Grobo? Only asking as I have a lot hanging drying right now and I was only hoping to get 1 ounce if even.

3 Likes

Gotta be a record? That’s awesome :sunglasses: so it can be done! Good read for new growers. Confidence booster. It is for me anyway. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes