My new grow room adventures ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜

Here we go there is life :seedling:

Thank you for the advice, I have it away from the wall the same distance as my last couple grows should be fine but if need be will be moved out a little further.

Hope you all enjoy the adventure I know I will :sunglasses::metal:

5 Likes

Took a look this morning and seem to be coming along nicely :metal:

6 Likes

โ€ฆ #8

- - - [2021-08.12]:

Aug 12, 4:04 PM

@Mikev,

โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.01]:

@Mikev,

โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ
Dark_In_There..~~

~~~

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@Mikev,

โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Mikev,

โ€ฆ
Mater_Bubble..~~Slime..~~

~~~

- - - [2021-11.22]:

@Mikev,

โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

~~~

- - - [2021-12.20]:

@Mikev,

โ€ฆ

.{SameHappendToMe}:

• (I Would Do Another [Drain/Fill] Take The Ones That Are Draining Out After One Dosing Happens, -Or- Stop It Quick If Over Exceeds A Small Amount):

Pinch_Squeeze..~~ (2)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Nice to see you growing again @Mikev ! Thatโ€™s also quite a canna altar you got there, so many flavors!

3 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo and @Vicc Iโ€™m glad to be back growing :metal: and the canna alter is coming along still got a few things to add to it :joy:

4 Likes

First water change for this plant and oh so many more to come :joy:

With the heat and humidity I find the little one is taking good advantage of it while itโ€™s still here :metal::seedling:

6 Likes

Looking good mike!:seedling::dash:

2 Likes

Happy growing she looks happy

1 Like

She looks really nice
Just another little tip on the side, ordering an extra set of nutriment bottle no. 3, 4 and 5 would be nice on your to-do list.
I say that because you will most likely need them before the end of this grow.
(or you will have them for your next grow :slight_smile: )

With distilled water, bottle number 1 and 2 will barely move but the other 3 run empty pretty quicklyโ€ฆ especially in Flower mode

The only time i have seen bottle number 2 emptying quickly was after having root rot problem caused by a dead air pump that i discovered a little too late

2 Likes

Got you covered @Ben

Itโ€™s an excellent point to have more stocked up :metal: I was actually planning on ordering more this weekend coming up, I like keeping and extra set of bottles that way you never run low and when you get to veg/flower itโ€™s gonna drink them up fast!
Iโ€™m also glad they have air stone replacement (itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve been on the shop site :sweat_smile:) I plan on getting a few as well they might be something to keep a spare of too lol
Also itโ€™s that time of week again water time and they grow so fast lol :seedling: :joy:

3 Likes

Babylon Low Di Herb! :green_heart:

1 Like

I forgot to post this weekend but here we are water change time :joy:

Also gave them a hair cut was a little shaggy

2 Likes

Itโ€™s that time again I ended up doing a little Heath check on my probes and ended up needing to calibrate them I noticed my leaves had some orange spots and looked a little sad and I bet ya that was the problem there :sweat_smile:

I just realized In the picture of me doing the health check I meant to hold this up instead :man_facepalming: :joy:

3 Likes

Another weekly update slowly getting better :+1:

5 Likes

:fist_right:!

Not sure how knowledgeable you are bud butโ€ฆ

Hope this helps now or the nxt :seedling::seedling::seedling: :+1:

3 Likes

I know my wire version isnโ€™t as nice as those but I find it does the trick, I have looked into getting those shelf racks and cutting it I havea lot of that wire handy and itโ€™s served it purpose in the past but thank you for the advice.
Itโ€™s another water change time and itโ€™s getting taller woot!

2 Likes

Oh how it has gotten even bigger these past few days.
I trimmed some areas so that way more light will get to the bud sites, canโ€™t wait to see how it absorbs that extra light and what it will look like next week๐Ÿค˜
Hereโ€™s another weekly water change woot :+1:

5 Likes

Another week down and hereโ€™s another water change :metal:

4 Likes

Oh my how it has grown!
I canโ€™t wait to see with how the buds fill out, I could of did some more lollipopping to try for some big old buds but Iโ€™m just going to see how this goes.
Also itโ€™s water change time and I check up on it the other day and the main cola was a good distance away from the light and today I had to bend it over as it was touching the light and getting burned hopefully it will bounce back๐Ÿ˜…

2 Likes

Once again another water change oh the buds just keep getting bigger canโ€™t wait to see the end result :metal::star_struck:

Also just got my restock in for the next while I canโ€™t wait till this grow is done to put this new air filter on :+1:

5 Likes