My first lollipop did I take to much off [RESOLVED]

I moved my roots around and they are still showing brown they are not white anymore any thoughts thanks in advance don’t think it’s root rot plant seems to still be healthy could my roots just be stained from my grobo nute cause I haven’t added anything extra

1 Like

stains could last weeks. If you feel they look ok and not slimy or smell bad then its not root rot. I wouldnt be concerned and would stop looking at them and focus on up top. Keep us up to date.
When was your last drain/fill? whens your next one

1 Like

I just drained and filled Monday i just got a text to fill rwater so ill do that now…i read and look at ya’ll pic and post daily and I’m always second guessing myself cause I absolutely know nothing on this but I hope I did ok so far thanks again

3 Likes

I’m excited for her to bud and thanks ya’ll for the help up to this point :slightly_smiling_face: can’t wait to get better so I have more control of my grows

3 Likes

Shes already budding. Let her finish her stretch before opening her up more. Looks good

1 Like

When you say open her up do you mean cutting fan leaves and I thought her stretch was over

she has barely begun stretching, you can see. The huge fan leaves are blocking lower bud sites. You want them to stack with lots of direct light. chop a few off and see how she responds

I think she bounced back pretty good but can I cut more fan leaves or nah

1 Like

Yup. Everything below the first fan atm can go. Looking good. Gonna be a bushy one

1 Like

What does that mean I still learning the lingo cause I was going to just get to cutting

1 Like

You have 2 fans on the back. Everything on the plant bow the first fan can go. Sample photo.

3 Likes

Why the first picture looks like she’s asking to be carried lol other that looks healthy

At what point can I stop cutting fan leaves

1 Like

2 weeks intl flowering is when i stop. Looks good. Just let her do her thing now.

3 Likes

Do I extend or just leave her be i really don’t know and bottles 3,4,5 or empty do I replace them or no

1 Like

Yes you need to extend and yes you need new nutrients

2 Likes

Is she were she supposed be at this point the leaves or turning yellow

1 Like

Can you get a closer shot of the tricomes?

1 Like

- - -

• (#Trichomes):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/la-confidential/7480/22

- - -

• (#NeedACloserLook): [:eye: :microscope:]:

• (Clear):

• (Milky/Amber):

• (Microscopes):

• (SomeAmberMix):

• (Calyx/Pistals):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/skywalker-auto-2nd-grow/7894/59?u=silvergrobo

- - -

@lilg420,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - -

@Droopy6444,

Arrow_up..~~

• (AboveYouWillSeeHowcloseYouNeedToGet For [Trichomes]): :wink:

• (Beautiful Grow You Have): (Keep An Eye [:eye:] On Your Leaves, They Look Like They Are Wanting To Droop Some): (Our Blueberry Grow Did This To Us Near The End): (Our Bubbler Went On Us):

--

1 Like

2 Likes