Hello new person

This is magic carpet day 81. It’s a hybrid dakini kush x NYCD.

12 Likes

This is my first grow. It’s a clone. A learned a lot. One mistake I made was I should of veg. Longer but other than that she looks great.

4 Likes

Welcome and wow look at all those buds from up top!! You’re doing great!

4 Likes

Thanks. This didn’t have a recipe. Any Idea how much longer i should flower before flushing.

2 Likes

Great work! Its very hard to tell without looking at the trichomes. Do you happen to have a loupe, or magnifying glass, or macro lens where you get get some close ups of the trichomes?

3 Likes

I’m waiting on my loupe. I took a close pic but it didn’t come out that. Clear.

3 Likes

Thanks. I want the couch lock feeling.

2 Likes

If you want couch lock, you will want more amber trichomes… the more amber, the heavier the sedative feel (I’d shoot for 50-80% amber if u want to be locked up lol) Unfortunately without a clear pic, its almost impossible to determine… Based on the pistils, I’d say you have to be pretty close. If your loupe will arrive in the next couple days, just wait and look. If not and u want to play the guessing game, id switch to flush within the next day or two

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for your advice. I will start flushing in two days. My loupe suppose arrive Monday. :+1:

3 Likes

Here’s an update photo up close 30x

7 Likes

Looking good! You have 8ish days left of flush? I would definitely let it ride the full term if u want couch lock. I dont see a whole lot of amber trichs still.

1 Like

Thanks. I got 7 days left in flushing.

2 Likes

Beauty!

2 Likes

Well I took her down today.

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

@Droopy6444,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--