My first grow in the grow box just hopping she work fine

Now pretty worry for see lot people having problems with the unit so I will love to have your opinion thk to all:)

I dont have to much photo of my firts grow but a lot say…

I was need to put Little something onthe door because was not possible to close it when I receive the grobo

2 Likes

And I play with screws like the instructions but the door was really injury

1 Like

But I was to much existing to have grobe so I just fix that and put the seed… But now my question is if the impact brooke the door… Maybe something appen inside that I cannot see… That my fears now

Picture when I change water… I never have problems with using the pomp…

2 Likes

The only picture I got when she was young the seeds was Blue cookies from crop king seed

2 Likes

Now pretty worry because I read a lot on this page I am a new grower… I really remenber when she was young the leaves waz looking donw… I see on the page that was not normal… I see to that bottle supose to be a same part of the grow… But for me was not like that…
Bottles #1 1/4 of the bottle for the grow
Bottle #2 2 bottle 1/4 bottle was the one I use more
Bottles #3. 3/4 for all the grow
Bottles #4. 3/4 for all the grow
Bottles #5. 1 bottles for all the grow
So maybe I have issues with the supply

3 Likes

This pictures waz on my first week of flowers and for me was looking good for me first grow… But the big thing that I see that the plant doesn’t having smells I was worry liltle for that

3 Likes

This stage was late in flower whiteout smell :frowning:

One morning I woke up and was bad smell in box and the roots looking not healthy with the grobo nutrition :frowning:

2 Likes

For that I wanted your opinion on my grobo first experience… I pretty worry only for the delevery if something posible Brooke inside because they open the box before ship to my house… For the price I should be worry right? For my part I gonna chane lot thing In the grobo for my next grow : first allway ph my water when I do the fils.
2:add more fan inside and outside the grobo
3: change room for bigger place for lets have place for the cumput grobo
4: add some hook inside for a net
5: Use hydroguard and recharge for the next grow
6: Gonna use to Big bud avanced nutriment

2 Likes

This is my little story of my Little girls Corine put this here because I know you can help me to get better thk everyone and sorry my anglish for writing is not on poimt🤪 Salut✌️ @Osage

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 @bjorn @Stephen

1 Like

@SilverGrobo

1 Like

I dont no how to put a tickets support grobo if someone can do it Will be asowme :))

1 Like

@Francis_Giroux,

(I am sorry this happened to you): (This unit should still be under warranty): (Send them a pic or two, or this website to show the damage it has gone through before you got it):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

To: ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=youtubevideo%20user%3Asilvergrobo

((#StagesInAGrow)): :1234:

((#TheMoreYouknow)): :brain:

--

:wink:

2 Likes