Most recent to receive Grobo

Yea I got mine separate and got notifications for when it shipped and arrived. Not too far apart either. Think I actually got the nutrients and what not before the unit

2 Likes

I used the tracking number and FedEx says it will be here Tuesday. My seeds are coming tueaday. Hopefully i dont need to wait long for the grow kit to come.

1 Like

Did u get nutrients yet? Could go get some pods

I bought a bag of pods from parkseed that are the replica of the ones I recieved from grobo. I see no difference in size shape or when you soak one. @Osage recommended them. Using the coupon code I received “park40” will get you 5$’s off your 40$ order. Paying it forward like he did, thanks again :wink:

No not yet. I didn’t get the nutrients yet.

Dang you could start germinating seed and setting up grobo while u wait for that pod and nutrients. Really the pod that ud need to start, nutrients not so much

1 Like

Thank you guys for all the replies. I received my Grobo and about 2 weeks later my nutrients. I am now on day 6 of grow and looking healthy.

3 Likes

I’m about to go pick up my grobo from FedEx and was told my grow kit will ship out today. Cant wait.

4 Likes

So excited for you chef! I remember the feeling 23 days ago! Enjoy!!! :rainbow::seedling:

1 Like

Picked up mine last week. Got grow kit Saturday planted seed yesterday. It hasn’t did anything :worried: so far still hopeful. Will start over this weekend if nothing pops out by then.

@Justtryingtomakeit, Try soaking seed in glass, cup or wet napkin next time until it sprouts (1-3) days before you plant in coco pod. My seed sprouted over night before I planted it.

1 Like

All had to do is speak it up and I got action :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Make sure you have your Distilled or RO water.! Enjoy, have fun!

2 Likes

Got it on hand, had a drain and refill today!

7 Likes

Mind snapping a pic of the location of the clear plastic piece, like how it looks underneath the white tray with the cocoa coir. I took mine apart and can’t figure out how it goes back in properly or where it’s supposed to sit :-1:

I got your package and thank you… I was gonna install on the next grow…mostly due to the fact that my plant is scroged in my grobo this thing is a monster. 0828191137g_HDR|238x499

2 Likes

@Brian_S,

Beast mode activated indeed!

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Just ordered mine tonight.

3 Likes

@shadowcipher89,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#ExcitementIsReal)):

((#Alive)):

((#LetsHopeItIsAGirl)): :wink:

((#PhotoMode)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=photo%20mode

((#Nutrients)):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

I ordered mine last week - When I paid, it said 3-5 days. Still waiting for it to be shipped. Hopefully soon.