MK Ultra from Pacific - Tent Grow

Nice

2 Likes

TaoTronics Humidifier.

2 Likes

The little lady is doing well. Still love these cocoa coirs.

7 Likes

Roots are in the water. She’s doing good. tomorrow is 2 weeks since I dropped her. I may give her a light dose.

4 Likes

Sweet! Excited to see how she does. Gonna pop some pacific beans when I have free space

4 Likes

I added a small dose of about 20-25% strength nutrients yesterday. I made a change in the feed schedule and also included a small dose of Cal-Mag, which the GH schedule doesn’t call for in week one. However, I remember reading a comment that if you are using RO, which I am, it is a good idea to add calcium right away. My Blue Dream had developed a calcium deficiency early on, maybe the second week of nutrients, and this may be the reason.

@OrionsCeiling At this point, she’s on day 15 since I dropped her. She looks great, the best of all my seedlings so far. The difference; I am using cocoa coir pods this time, and the seed came from Pacific Seed Bank instead of ILGM. I’m curious to see what my next ILGM grow looks like when I use the cocoa coir pods instead of the peat I have always used. But so far, these PSB genetics seems to be every bit as good as ILGM, which I can say from experience are pretty amazing.

6 Likes

Hoping the good genetics stay going strong!

4 Likes

Week 3 and started second week of nutrients today. Still a slow go at this stage.

She’s got a set of 5 finger leaves coming in. One more set and she will soon be early veg. She is looking really healthy so far. No major worries, major or minor. The taproot looks good and strong and is in the water, which is about 6-8 inches below the bottom of the basket. The rest of the roots are starting to drop and should hit the water this week I think. Some are beginning to get moisture from the water stone.

7 Likes

Stem should bulk soon!
I’d recommend LST pretty soon. Or top, your preference!

2 Likes

I have a 6 foot tent. I just let them go natural.

2 Likes

Ohhh there you go then. Nice. Do you do any stem snapping/supercropping? I’ve found that a little bit of Kushman chiropractic really boosts flower production

3 Likes

I haven’t really done it. I may at some point try super cropping. For now, the yields I’m getting are big enough for what I need.

3 Likes

Had a bit of a growth spurt today. Five’s are in and the 7’s are starting. I think it’s safe to say she’s in veg.

4 Likes

@OrionsCeiling @The_Reverend Actually it’s funny this topic came up last summer I brought out a clipping late in the season outside and the plant was so small I decided not to top it and to be totally honest with you I kind of liked how it turned out!!

My current tent grow I have no plans on topping them.

Was that outdoor 1 non topped outdoor plant just a fluke? No sure but I’m going to find out!!

Ps @The_Reverend great start so far I see :fire: in the future here!! Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see an Au natural MK ultra!

3 Likes

I don’t really like the idea of topping unless you need the space or you are trying to flatten out the canopy. You end up with either 2 colas half the size of the original or 4 a quarter the size. In the end it seems like you just add time and no real increase in yield. I get why you grobo guys top, but having a 4-5 foot growing height kind of negates the need. I am sure some experienced growers may disagree and say I just don’t know how to do it right, which may be, true, but for what I need and what I am producing without adding a bunch of training techniques, I think I will be fine. Not to mention. I have 2 tents, so I double up or stagger my grows to halve the time. However, this time, I am going to try to clone the MK Ultra. Mwahahahahahahaha!

5 Likes

That’s awesome!! Congrats brother. Completing a clone is an awesome thing and helps you out. I just cloned multiple cuttings from one plant for the first time! I’ll most likely cut more. But it’s a very fun and fruitful hobby.

I’m jealous brother! space is my only isuue currently :pray:

3 Likes

Bro, as long as you have enough for what you need, you have all the space required. :slight_smile: I have enough space to grow what I need and that’s all I care about.

2 Likes

She’s still looking great. I am very impressed so far. Pacific Seed Bank may get more business from me.

3 Likes

Gonna pop my PSB seeds soon. Making them look good!

I’m learning to maximize my space. I’ll pull a pound from my 2.5x2.5 in due time

2 Likes