MK Ultra from Pacific - Tent Grow

Ohhh there you go then. Nice. Do you do any stem snapping/supercropping? I’ve found that a little bit of Kushman chiropractic really boosts flower production

3 Likes

I haven’t really done it. I may at some point try super cropping. For now, the yields I’m getting are big enough for what I need.

3 Likes

Had a bit of a growth spurt today. Five’s are in and the 7’s are starting. I think it’s safe to say she’s in veg.

4 Likes

@OrionsCeiling @The_Reverend Actually it’s funny this topic came up last summer I brought out a clipping late in the season outside and the plant was so small I decided not to top it and to be totally honest with you I kind of liked how it turned out!!

My current tent grow I have no plans on topping them.

Was that outdoor 1 non topped outdoor plant just a fluke? No sure but I’m going to find out!!

Ps @The_Reverend great start so far I see :fire: in the future here!! Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see an Au natural MK ultra!

3 Likes

I don’t really like the idea of topping unless you need the space or you are trying to flatten out the canopy. You end up with either 2 colas half the size of the original or 4 a quarter the size. In the end it seems like you just add time and no real increase in yield. I get why you grobo guys top, but having a 4-5 foot growing height kind of negates the need. I am sure some experienced growers may disagree and say I just don’t know how to do it right, which may be, true, but for what I need and what I am producing without adding a bunch of training techniques, I think I will be fine. Not to mention. I have 2 tents, so I double up or stagger my grows to halve the time. However, this time, I am going to try to clone the MK Ultra. Mwahahahahahahaha!

5 Likes

That’s awesome!! Congrats brother. Completing a clone is an awesome thing and helps you out. I just cloned multiple cuttings from one plant for the first time! I’ll most likely cut more. But it’s a very fun and fruitful hobby.

I’m jealous brother! space is my only isuue currently :pray:

3 Likes

Bro, as long as you have enough for what you need, you have all the space required. :slight_smile: I have enough space to grow what I need and that’s all I care about.

2 Likes

She’s still looking great. I am very impressed so far. Pacific Seed Bank may get more business from me.

3 Likes

Gonna pop my PSB seeds soon. Making them look good!

I’m learning to maximize my space. I’ll pull a pound from my 2.5x2.5 in due time

2 Likes

This little lady took off like a rocket this week.

3 Likes

Last Night

This morning

That’s less than 12 hours of growth. This woman is wild.

3 Likes

Wow fast! Are you planning on cloning some cuttings down the line? I am planning on keeping the best MK Ultra from this 9 fem pack I’m going to pop on one of my upcoming runs, take cuttings, clone them and keep the strongest one and turn into a mother.

MK Ultra strain is fire and one of those I can smoke all day.

3 Likes

@Vicc Yeah, I’m going to try to clip one. My other tent is ready to go so as soon as I can make a cutting I’m going to see what I can do about getting a clone to take off. I’ve managed to get a few to start developing roots, but I think I was moving them along too fast. I understand you really have to wean them off the high humidity. I’m thinking if I can get one to start rooting and then put it in my DWC in the tent with the ventilation almost all the way off and the humidity around 90-100% it might actually work this time.

I think she’ll be ready soon to try. She already starting to develop secondary branches as of this morning. I can’t believe how fast this lady is growing. It’s like 3 days of progress in 1 day for her.

here are some pics I just took today. I’ll put them beside the last few days so you can see the development.

3-10

3-11

3-12

3-13

Today

5 Likes

She’s a fun little grower. Every time I see updates here it reminds me to pop my 3 Kings seeds from them. I’ve only heard good things from that strain and was only hesitant to pop due to it being from Pacific. :+1::+1: great work

5 Likes

4 Likes