MK Ultra from Pacific - Tent Grow

Here we go again. I literally just finished harvesting my California dream about 2 hours ago, but I’m not wasting any time.

MK Ultra from Pacific Seed Bank. I’m curious to see how their genetics (and the G13 genetics) compare to what I have seen so far with ILGM.

I’m also trying Cocoa Coir starter pods this time instead of the peat Rapid Rooters I’ve been using. I set the pod on a layer of clay pebbles to assist with the water running off and not holding so much it causes dampening down. I’m curious to see how the beginning of this one goes.

11 Likes

I give you credit you work fast!! I finished my last tent grow 4 weeks ago and I just dropped the seedless today. (And really my tent isn’t even ready yet)

Ps I have had good results with the rapid roots let me know what you liked better

5 Likes

Will do. I’m curious how this goes.

4 Likes

Would love to see how this goes! Excited for you. I too have some seeds from this bank. Blue Cheese and 3 Kings. Hope your babies do well!

4 Likes

Thanks. We’ll see.

2 Likes

I really like these cocoa coir pods. This stem is the best looking one so far.

8 Likes

That is how the stem should look!!!
Thanks again @Mpower11 and @vegetato for pointing me to these Cocoa Coir pods. Night and day difference from the Rapid Rooter.

6 Likes

I just found this one from when I first planted. I make sure my RH is WAY up at first.

4 Likes

This is what I like to see.

6 Likes

Ok you sparked my interest what fogger are you using?

4 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

TaoTronics Humidifier.

2 Likes

The little lady is doing well. Still love these cocoa coirs.

7 Likes

Roots are in the water. She’s doing good. tomorrow is 2 weeks since I dropped her. I may give her a light dose.

4 Likes

Sweet! Excited to see how she does. Gonna pop some pacific beans when I have free space

4 Likes

I added a small dose of about 20-25% strength nutrients yesterday. I made a change in the feed schedule and also included a small dose of Cal-Mag, which the GH schedule doesn’t call for in week one. However, I remember reading a comment that if you are using RO, which I am, it is a good idea to add calcium right away. My Blue Dream had developed a calcium deficiency early on, maybe the second week of nutrients, and this may be the reason.

@OrionsCeiling At this point, she’s on day 15 since I dropped her. She looks great, the best of all my seedlings so far. The difference; I am using cocoa coir pods this time, and the seed came from Pacific Seed Bank instead of ILGM. I’m curious to see what my next ILGM grow looks like when I use the cocoa coir pods instead of the peat I have always used. But so far, these PSB genetics seems to be every bit as good as ILGM, which I can say from experience are pretty amazing.

6 Likes

Hoping the good genetics stay going strong!

4 Likes

Week 3 and started second week of nutrients today. Still a slow go at this stage.

She’s got a set of 5 finger leaves coming in. One more set and she will soon be early veg. She is looking really healthy so far. No major worries, major or minor. The taproot looks good and strong and is in the water, which is about 6-8 inches below the bottom of the basket. The rest of the roots are starting to drop and should hit the water this week I think. Some are beginning to get moisture from the water stone.

7 Likes

Stem should bulk soon!
I’d recommend LST pretty soon. Or top, your preference!

2 Likes

I have a 6 foot tent. I just let them go natural.

2 Likes