Let’s grow Grobo

Try marking bottles with marker before drain and fill so you know which bottles are dispensing. Might help down the road.

5 Likes

Lots of good advice here :muscle:

4 Likes

Sorry to Bud in on you conversation, but I have to say that owned my Grobo premium for almost a year now and that’s the first time I paid attention to someone explaining in detail the nutes…lol. Explains why I some bottles are almost full and others are empty at the end of each grow. Guess I need to be more aware! I spend too much time on my tents sometimes I think…

2 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback…everyone needs to know the facts when it’s comes to this machine so there will be little readjusting on our end…really appreciate it growers…let’s all make our grows something special from the start

2 Likes

Looks like we are on the same schedule. I’m on day 6. Granddaddy Black.

3 Likes

Bought a Grobo with the intent to grow medical for a disability. I’m retired and no longer can afford dispensary prices on a weekly basis. Knowing nothing about growing, it made sense to invest in an automated system. What I didn’t realize at the time was that I would need more quantity to meet my medical needs than Grobo could yield.
Therefore, I spent a great deal of time reading on the community about grow :tent: so I invested in a couple and I am having fun!!!
Think I’m at the point where there is something being harvested on a regular basis to meet medical demands, which is good thing! Lol that I can thank Grobo for… gave me the tools, skills, and confidence, to invest and take a journey into the grow world!!!
My name is Mark by the way. I’m a retired psychotherapist. Now this is what I do… lol

7 Likes

Welcome Mark, happy to have you! Incredible to have someone with your medical background as part of the community.

1 Like

Thanks been around just get sucked into Alice’s rabbit hole far too often and have tendency to sel-isolate! This pandemic gives me nothing but energy man… living on manic high… know what the say about introvert/extrovert? The introvert only gets more charged by greater isolation, whereas the extrovert gets extremely taxed by isolation. Reverse is true in the other order…

1 Like

I’m living the alternate reality… :weary:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that…I just planted 3 LSD autos in my small :camping: couple days ago and waiting like a mother hen for them to pop!!!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! I just planted 3 LSD autos in my small tent and take a look at the big tent:

1 Like

No pic there, start a thread for your autos, would love to follow along!

1 Like

Sorry that it went through:

2 Likes

Question on that back plant? It’s a GMO Cookie indica. I’ve topped and I’m in 12/12 because I’m looking maybe days from flowering. I also have had to raise my light twice in the last week because it’s growing so fast…however I don’t want the light too high for the other plants! Should I top this plant again??? Or let it ride… bend it back with bamboo sticks maybe

When the autos pop, I will send pics. Those LSD’s look :eyes: like a bottle of red wine, when in bud…

Your plant looking better than mine at 6 days

Shaking my head… it’s all medicine

Only thing that keeps me going…

1 Like

Yeah could use some with a little CBD…have PTSD and read Blueberry was a good strain for that as well…waiting my shipment from Canuks that’s taking forever…luckily I had a full zip of GDP and GG seeds

Know how that works…I just posted I good seed resource that is very prompt and discrete. I live on the other coast and I have them in a few days…it’s gelatoseeds.com and the guy’s name is Jeremy!

1 Like