Let’s grow Grobo

Shaking my head… it’s all medicine

Only thing that keeps me going…

1 Like

Yeah could use some with a little CBD…have PTSD and read Blueberry was a good strain for that as well…waiting my shipment from Canuks that’s taking forever…luckily I had a full zip of GDP and GG seeds

Know how that works…I just posted I good seed resource that is very prompt and discrete. I live on the other coast and I have them in a few days…it’s gelatoseeds.com and the guy’s name is Jeremy!

1 Like

PTSD is Bitch and will kick your ass! I know I treated it for 28 years, a therapist and after suffering with my own disability and brain surgery, I’m pretty sure I have it too

Thanks…been almost a month and still waiting for seeds…have two outside myself that’s growing pretty good for the first time growing anything…planted on the 17th of June!..hope they grow big for meimage|375x500

Plenty of sun???

1 Like

I live in the tropics. Too many elements to control for outside, which makes it easier with :camping:

1 Like

Yes yes…live in the south so it’s hot and have to keep monitoring them as the soil drys quick…but been using Foxfarm and Happy Frog mixed to keep it more moist…like I say it’s the first so I’m using techniques I’ve seen and read…think I may get a grow tent next time round

My brother is doing an outdoor grow up in Maine. He is trying his first grow. Someone gave him a clone. Short season… bugs

Maine?..is the weather there good for that?

I’ve used both those soils with equal results. Also just as happy if not more with organic! Not sure and maybe little skeptical about super soil. I kind of want some control over my grow with the nutes. But yes tents are definitely the way to go in regards to controlling the elements.

1 Like

My thinking is not really! They all grow clones, if they grow outdoors I think. Can’t see any other way. Season too short. Although indica does thrive in cold climates so who knows… Sativa is for the sun gods

1 Like

Yes read on that…really was trying to do all Indica inside the Grobo because of the limit to height

Love the indica.

1 Like

That’s what I have in the Grobo. Dos Si Do at 32 percent thc and I have one in my big tent along with 2 GMO Cookies

My Grobo Dos Si Do:

6 Likes

First tap root day 10…looking good so far

3 Likes

What type of water are you using my man? Are you adding anything else to it prior to filling your reservoir? Your unit has dispensed a lot of pH Down (bottle 2) for such a short amount of time.

Yeah I know due to the fact I didn’t do a ph check before fill. But using Hydroguard and Recharge