Leaves are brown

Why are my leaves brown. Help?

1 Like

Can you check your Ph or do you have a tester on handā€¦what is your temp and humidity looking likeā€¦also are your bottles dispensingā€¦and them leaves are touching the floor now

1 Like

I very new to thisā€¦ I have no idea if they are dispensing, they look like they are still filled up? I donā€™t know how to check ph balanceā€¦

I am ready to sell this Grobo, I didnā€™t think it would be this hard. If anyone interested in buying it please let me knowā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m new too but eyeball it and if the bottles not full then itā€™s working but still need to make sure all are working and that your lines are not kinked in any wayā€¦most growers mark with pen every water change but I take pics every change so that works for meā€¦and donā€™t be quick to give up on this machine because thatā€™s what it is a machine that you still have to maintain and keep components functioning rightā€¦youā€™ll need to get a Ph meter to at least check that when you do a fill for future referenceā€¦Amazon can get you right with a lot of side materials you may need to complete grow in Grobo with little flawsā€¦do you have a water temp gauge as well and humidity gaugeā€¦all worth it to monitor these plants :seedling:

2 Likes

If all else fails you may need to send in a ticket so the team can relay back to you what your machine Ph and Ec numbers look likeā€¦worth doing that than selling so quick

2 Likes

How most look inside with monitors

1 Like

Are you saying I need to buy these? If so what are they called and which type should I get

Good to have youā€¦whatever is going on with your baby can be corrected. Looks like your pod is pushed down far enough, is it damp? If it is a ph or a nutrition issue, Grobo will correct it on their end. Just send in a ticket! Do your lines on your bottles to see if there is any kinks. When they are new, sometimes they donā€™t run freelyā€¦,

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for your help! Can you please send me the links to buy from Amazonā€¦ What type of monitor? Thanks again for your help and time.

Just a few you may needā€¦have to make sure that water is Phā€™ed to round 5.5-6.5 and water temp between 65-85Ā°F and humidity between 40-60% right now at the stage you inā€¦also make sure your pump stay workingā€¦some have had problems with them and I have an external myself going to air stone in reservoirā€¦

2 Likes

Wow!! Thanks a million! I just ordered them all. You have been so much help. Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Water temp should not be more than 73 if you can help it - 85 is too hot

2 Likes

@Mocha_Boss-Woodard,

• ((#Welcome)): :wave: :wink:

• (#Dajavu): (#Dajavoo):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=dajavu%20

[Probe health check/cleaning/calibration]

--

2 Likes

Why are there brown spots on the leaves?