Kush "n" Cookies

The first pic is my very first grow, the second and third pic are from my second grow.
I just took a pic of the top part of the third pic!
After just one grow you will get better if you grow the same strain and master your own recipe.

2 Likes

I know, but it’s the same strain right? Did you do anything differently?

1 Like

I trained it different by supercropping early without bending hard enough to break or soften the stems.
I used my supports to hold them down and it had a very similar reaction as supercropping that you do by rolling the branch in your fingers to soften it to bend.
They both create nodules but mine were more at the base than the actual stem.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining! Seems safer than going straight to full bending, as a beginner. Can’t wait to see how this harvest compares to your first!

1 Like

I guess its more like LST training and a bit of supercropping.

1 Like

Been meaning to ask you if your using a water chiller on your grow and if you added recharge to the grow?

1 Like

My water chiller is still at the post office, unfortunately. It was delivered on the 27th, but when I went on the 3rd to pick it up, I was told that due to being understaffed because of the virus, the package hadn’t been sorted yet. I usually have to give 3 days after a package says delivered to be sure it’s actually ready to be picked up, but that was when they were fully staffed :roll_eyes:.

I haven’t gotten Recharge yet, but I did get a small bottle of Rapid Start for my next grow which from what I read is comparable, if not better. Ultimately, I chose it since I was able to buy a 1oz bottle and see if my plant likes it before committing to a larger container.

https://www.amazon.com/RapidStart-Enhancer-Bottle-General-Hydroponics/dp/B01K8V3PPM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rapid+start+1+oz&qid=1586456948&sprefix=rapid+start+&sr=8-1

I did end up finding small batches of Recharge as well, but I’ll hold off til I see how Rapid Start does.

https://www.amazon.com/Recharge-Biofertilizer-3pc-Stick-Packs/dp/B07MRLTMNP/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=real+growers+recharge&qid=1586456891&sr=8-6

1 Like

I don’t use recharge at all and probably never will.
Let me know how your water chiller fairs out if you ever get it.
Humidity is still a problem for me!

1 Like

I will! You said you have a small dehumidifier - maybe a stronger one would work? Also, would two-way Bovida packs work inside the grobo?

Afraid neither would work for warm water temps.

Wow, great job. You must be excited for this one! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, you said humidity was still a problem - thought you meant humidity was too high

1 Like

Not high enough to create condensation just high enough to make my water temp too high.

1 Like

Interesting! I didn’t know that high humidity could increase water temps - I’m gonna look more into this!

1 Like

So im past the lights now and only half way into flower!

24/45 flower 50/50 indica/sativa
Buds are starting to grow and should thicken soon.

8 Likes

I removed a bunch of shorter branches before flower almost wishing I had of left them alone.
They were pretty tall just not as tall as the main colas.
I wanted to get a true weight of everything, but taking off the shorter branches may or may not have effected the total weight in a negative light.

1 Like

So today temps got up to 77.8 degrees and my home temp was only 71 with my thermostat set at 67 degrees.
I live in Michigan so yes its alarming.
I think its time for a water chiller!

2 Likes

No just get a bottle of Hydrogaurd and you will
Be all set

1 Like

Been using hydroguard the whole grow but I’m worried about summertime if its already reaching these high temps.

2 Likes

Hydrogaurd is good till about 80 degrees water temp… are measuring temp of the water or outside ? Those are two different temps . Might not even need a water chiller

4 Likes