Kush "n" Cookies

Love this advice :medal_sports:Thanks!
I added 7 more days so I have 10 days from now!

5 Likes

I’m on it!!! :eyes::seedling::clap::+1:

2 Likes

Have you ever used this?

https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Nutrients-Liquid-Fertilizer-250ml/dp/B004TENZMI/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp?keywords=Flawless%2Bfinish&pd_rd_i=B004TENZMI&pd_rd_r=a57448ff-5b86-4155-b278-55ece799db8c&pd_rd_w=AjU3g&pd_rd_wg=lAMlS&pf_rd_p=a6d018ad-f20b-46c9-8920-433972c7d9b7&pf_rd_r=AXQ3GZ4100K5J3V90DSD&qid=1573927196&th=1#

1 Like

Your welcome @SilverGrobo, I just put an order in but I only have a couple days left in flower.

1 Like

6 Likes

From the lowest point of the plant…

5 Likes

What’re you thinking of doing? Leaving it to flush or you going to extend some more?

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson,
Ive got five more days in flower and here is the upper part.

5 Likes

Ok nice yeah she looks pretty close to ripe :star_struck: :star_struck:. Depending on where you want it to be I guess, where are you aiming for?

2 Likes

I want to be between the last two stages…so I was thinking the five days should be closer. Or do you think I need another 7days with the five?

image https://allgrowers.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/optimized/2X/6/61dd0c645a72c3206c756836f2b7c0c3ee381d2d_2_504x500.jpeg

2 Likes

Well I would let it flush perhaps and then further ripen. You don’t want to give it more nutes and then realise, oh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: it’s ready now lol. I would personally play the waiting game in flush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just did my last drain and fill in flower today I’m going on to flush in 4 days.

1 Like

Hey @Bplatinum9,

Flush in 4 days and then 10 days of flush will be just about perfect in my books. Nice run, your consumer will be very happy. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

My consumer has been trying to steal buds off my grow for the last two weeks. Lol! I’m so grateful for the lock that he doesn’t know how to open without me! :eyes::+1::seedling: He really thinks I need to press the button on the app for him to open the door! :100::clap:

5 Likes

A good slap on the hand would help! Lol

1 Like

Not that I am promoting violence…got to respect the Bud!!!

1 Like

Never slap thirty year old men/son/consumer with paranoid schizophrenia you’ll need more than a bud to calm him back down! Lol!

3 Likes

I finally have a little lift off! Going into flush in two days!

6 Likes

I was a psychotherapist in private practice for almost 3 decades! Had to retire because of brain surgery. I would definitely promote the Bud before a good slap, but sometimes a good laugh in the morning with our coffee right!

3 Likes

You got that right! Talk about ironic life’s work/brain surgery… Not to cool your coffee down but I’m glad you survived the surgery and happy you shared this with us!
I often have to laugh to stop myself from crying especially because I don’t smoke or drink coffee lol! So yes you get me in a big way! Today is a extreme OCD day so I’m so thankful for the lock on the grobo as well as good people like you who can still have a Iaugh about life!

3 Likes