Kosher Kush Grow

Better luck this time!

2 Likes

I may need it! Thank you!

1 Like

I have lift off…

7 Likes

4 Likes

My kush wasnt looking so kosher, looked a little long, took a closer look and found the root was half of the stem sticking out.
So I packed it down into the pod as gently as possible and hoped it would survive.
Next day and I am happy to report that it survived and looks healthy.

7 Likes

Things look to be on the upside! The root being exposed adding to the length of the stalk was pushed down into the coco pod with a slight twist so I wasnt sure if she’d make it. Roots & leaves look healthy.

2 Likes

So she is surviving the exposed root that got twisted back into the coco pod is a bit bent to one side but overall very healthy!
I think I’m going to clone and tent this one because I lost the fist kosher seed trying to germinate, totally my fault.
It will delay things a bit but no reason I should waist a seed!

3 Likes

Two more days until late veg starts and I’m able to look forward to cloning for the tent.

5 Likes

Day 36, late veg/5

5 Likes

Two days after topping twice and taking two clones she looks perky!
My bottom is trimmed, using supports to hold down the fan leaves for now!

8 Likes

Looks lovely

3 Likes

Fattening her up for a haircut before transition!
Day 19/21 of late veg, thinking about giving her one more week to reach her full potential.

5 Likes

Dang she thick! Looking great B. :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Okay she like grew in a days time.
So today was the most aggressive haircut to date!
Extended late veg for another 2-3 days to make sure there is no shock.

8 Likes

tenor_gif6945270909444317363001_1600166794423 tenor_gif1087087007308935291001_1600166849751

2 Likes

Very aggressive defoliation, I like it! Are you using any additives/supplements or just pure Grobo nutrients & water?

1 Like

Using just hydroguard and Grobo nutes!

1 Like

Awesome, looks great. I’m looking forward to seeing her bloom.

1 Like

Me too! If she’s anything like the kush n cookies I rocked my kids are gonna love me!

2 Likes

You’re a good mama.

2 Likes