Kosher Kush Grow

Very aggressive defoliation, I like it! Are you using any additives/supplements or just pure Grobo nutrients & water?

1 Like

Using just hydroguard and Grobo nutes!

1 Like

Awesome, looks great. I’m looking forward to seeing her bloom.

1 Like

Me too! If she’s anything like the kush n cookies I rocked my kids are gonna love me!

2 Likes

You’re a good mama.

2 Likes

My kids are grown (34 & 30) but I still try!

2 Likes

Before haircut…

!

After haircut…

image|666x500

9 Likes

In flush…

14 Likes

Sexy laady right there!!!

2 Likes

I really want to figure out this multiple top training. Very impressive execution :ok_hand:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

Whats the question you have on top training?
Maybe we can help! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I appreciate it. Truth be told… Most times, you all, help or answer my questions b4 I ask. Seems to me that if I apply what I’ve seen here:

• Top multiple sites within the controlled Veg time.
  • Train the canopy to remain “level & even”
    Seems that it will give me an even “canopy” at the top of the now “bushier” plant providing even light distribution and will also help me with “stretching”.
    Which is I think where I ran into problems this time.
    Seems like she wanted to grow right out the box. Lol.

However, if I’m unaware of something that you can mention. I’m always willing to learn from any/all. :+1:t5::v:t5:
And I appreciate all the help so far and any help you provide in the future.

I truly think that my disadvantage at this point is not working in a much larger garden. I see the beauty of the techniques that are applied here and the hours of footage out in the clouds and I’ve realized that I need more hands on training with multiple different plants through various stages of growth. I feel like that’s where I’m at right now. One plant to practice on is not enough.
Need more flowers :seedling::herb::recycle:

3 Likes

I loved only having one plant to learn from in the beginning, and when I felt like I mastered my Grobo I moved on to tents for more knowledge but I must say that outdoor growing never appealed to me because I’m not an outdoor person, nor do I like bugs!
The only advise I have is to master one technique/ medium before moving to another.
Keep asking questions as you go and most important is to have fun!!!
My grow partner is @Mpower11 its always fun to grow with someone! We start our grows within a week or two of each other and share as much info as possible.
Even though his grow is now souped up with tech, I am still mastering the simple way to tent grow, it still works in both of our favors to share info & finds.
My way of controlling my Grobo grow is by using a scrog right before the lights, I keep them bent under that scrogg for the duration of the grow so they dont burn and they thicken instead of stretch at that point.
I use lots of supports until it gets that high to keep her under control.
You’ll get the hang of it the more time you spend.
Just remember that the more plants you have the more work it will be to maintain so be sure to have enough time carved out to check on them or youll lose a lot of money at once!

3 Likes

Last week of flush, almost wishing I had one more week in flower before I switched to flush to fatten up more but my son is rushing me. I still may have to do an extra week in flush, I’ll check back at the end of the week under the microscope.
I let her out the scrogg for the last week since I know she won’t touch the light with the supercropping I did.

14 Likes

God damn @Bplatinum9 you did an amazing job here. Those buds are beyond FAT! So many sick colas!

4 Likes

Thanks pyro! I never top more than three times and I supercrop with my supports instead of busting the stems.
I use big bud by advanced nutrients in flower stage and I scrogg before the light to keep them from burning.

2 Likes

Awesome. My current grow I’ve topped twice to make the two mains into four… I think I’m gonna stop there since this is my first photoperiod.

Planning on using Big Bud during flower again as I did last time, and then Overdrive and Flawless Finish towards the end of Flower… start small and see what it does.

Plenty of colas on your plant :slight_smile: No need to top any more that’s for sure! Grobo only has so much horizontal space anyway

3 Likes

I use flawless finish too but never tried overdrive.
I like to keep it simple but if you get some amazing results from it please share, I might change my mind!
P.s. Flawless finish is only for flush stage, so when you say "you only use it toward flower that is what your referring to right?

1 Like

Yeah will do. Hopefully my plant makes it that far… never know ? :slight_smile:

Yeah Flawless is for the flush period.

Overdrive is after Big Bud from week 5-8ish I believe? If I remember correctly.

EDIT: Overdrive is for last 2 weeks of Flower before Flush. Looked at bottle haha. I only got a super small jug of it because I won’t need much. @Bplatinum9

1 Like

That’s going to be one nice haul :heart_eyes:

2 Likes