Just Started my 1st grow

O.o.k thats whats up. It wasn’t in a Dinafem package. It was in one of the free seeds. wasn’t sure. Thank you. What do you think about my pic’s? Is it time for harvest? Can you zoom in? This is the last day of flower. Day 50. I added the 7 day extend back when you first told me about super cropping. So Its actually 7 days left for that until flush

1 Like

Really hard to say without a microscope.
I can say that your plant looks great!
Still a lot of white hairs, I like to see a bit more amber before flush but its a personal opinion.

If were using the harvest chart I would say your in clear trichomes and may need another week.
I say that because even though we can’t see your trichomes we can see of the white hairs. Depending on what type of high your looking to achieve I would say the white hairs should be in the 50 - 70% range of darkness for a good THC high and if you need more CBD than the white hair darkness should in the 70 - 90% range.

1 Like

I’m looking for the best Sativa day time high, focused, creative. I do have jewelers loop. Not sure but to me looks more half clear and half white, but i been checking the top buds the most. I’m thinking about going to do at least a day or two of the extended time I added to check the tricomes. What u think?

1 Like

Your exactly right, its in between clear and half because trichomes are half clear and hairs are clear/mostly white.
Top buds are always ready before the rest of the plant because there closest to the light.
Try mid and bottom trichomes also.
You want the majority of your buds to be mostly cloudy or half cloudy if that’s the high you choose.

1 Like

the flower was set for 50…i added 7. Do u think i need to stay in flower or go straight to flush. Tricomes are half clear half cloudy top buds

1 Like

Out of the extended flower cycle of 7 days i decide to do 3 days out of those. I really dont want a couch lock high. So went straight to flush this morning. Yesterday i got a notification its “water changing time”. I didn’t do it because i still was undecided at the time what i was going to do.

My question is…what suppose to happen now? Didn’t get notification on what’s next besides am i sure i want to go to flush or what to do. Like drain n fill. Just in shift schedule it says day 1 out of 10

1 Like

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @Todd.grobo @Russel_Richardson @Dew

2 Likes

Ok let’s see, are you saying that you cut late veg short and are now in flush?
If so you will still need to do that drain and fill but without adding anything because in flush your supposed to be taking all the nutrients out of its system.
After flush you will end grow then clean and sanitize your system to begin dry mode! You can do this by choosing the harvest mode.

1 Like

I didnt cut anything short. I added 7 days to flower cycle back when u 1st told me about super cropping. My flower cycle is set for 50 days without any adjustments. So in total i had 57 days for flower cycle. Out of the 57 i did 53 days. And went to flush this morning. I had a schedule drain & fill yesterday. Didn’t do it.

My question is…is something suppose to notify me to do something? Do i have to do the drain & fill anyway so it knows to go to next stage that i chose which is flush? Do i need to go back to flower and finish that extended time?

Because the tricomes for the most part are still kinda clear. Dont want that couch lock

1 Like

If you have extended a stage then you may have run out of notifications to drain and fill so just keep doing it on the same day as usual until flush has ended.
After flush there are no other stages for the grobo to go to.
Going b back to flower will just take you back to the beginning of flush after it finishes flower.
Once flush is over it will not notify you to do anything else.
You are to end grow by choosing harvest and follow what It tells you to do.

1 Like

Mostly clear trichomes = energizing
Mostly Amber = pain relieving/ relaxing

2 Likes

O.ok…thank u

O.ok…u think i should do that drain and fill still? Will it make the nutritions come out? Or it knows its in flush and just does that

1 Like

It knows its in flush and shouldn’t use them.
Yes the drain and fill is necessary to properly flush out the nutrients.
If you add recharge, hydroguard or anything else there is no need to add them during flush.

1 Like

O.ok…Just seeing this. Its on night cycle now. I will do the drain and fill tomorrow when it’s on light. Funny thing when I moved to flush this morning I did it before it counted the next day. So now in flush it says it’s in day 2 out of 10…OMG :hot_face: :rofl:what am i doing…lol

2 Likes

Its my last day of flush tomorrow. Do i “End Grow” or select “Harvest”?

And u sad clean before harvest?

@Bplatinum9 I see the post u already told me what to do…my bad. I don’t have the ph cleaner yet. What should I do for the cleaning process?

6 Likes

Went to harvest Sunday. Didn’t get a chance to clean out grobro. Wish I did. Noiw i see why @Bplatinum9 said clean before harvest. Didn’t understand why until it was done…lol. The light is off during harvest hard to see and I’m still waiting on ph cleaner. And to top it off I had a toothache. Had to get wisdom tooth pulled yesterday. Could’t take it.

2 Likes