Just Started my 1st grow

O.ok…u think i should do that drain and fill still? Will it make the nutritions come out? Or it knows its in flush and just does that

1 Like

It knows its in flush and shouldn’t use them.
Yes the drain and fill is necessary to properly flush out the nutrients.
If you add recharge, hydroguard or anything else there is no need to add them during flush.

1 Like

O.ok…Just seeing this. Its on night cycle now. I will do the drain and fill tomorrow when it’s on light. Funny thing when I moved to flush this morning I did it before it counted the next day. So now in flush it says it’s in day 2 out of 10…OMG :hot_face: :rofl:what am i doing…lol

2 Likes

Its my last day of flush tomorrow. Do i “End Grow” or select “Harvest”?

And u sad clean before harvest?

@Bplatinum9 I see the post u already told me what to do…my bad. I don’t have the ph cleaner yet. What should I do for the cleaning process?

6 Likes

Went to harvest Sunday. Didn’t get a chance to clean out grobro. Wish I did. Noiw i see why @Bplatinum9 said clean before harvest. Didn’t understand why until it was done…lol. The light is off during harvest hard to see and I’m still waiting on ph cleaner. And to top it off I had a toothache. Had to get wisdom tooth pulled yesterday. Could’t take it.

2 Likes

Grobro says 5 days for dry not sure if it’s enough time. They say 7-10 days during dry…trying not to open doors again until at least day 5. Took a peak today…lol. Top buds seem dryer than the others already. Not sure what to expect.

2 Likes

If you select harvest it will walk you through the next steps to drain for begining of cleanup.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yes 5 days Is enough in the Grobo if you clean out the roots and water out of the system first so there is no extra moisture in the machine.

So sorry about your teeth hurting uou and being confused doesn’t help! Wish I could have gotten to you faster but unfortunately my life is unpredictable during my sons paranoid schizophrenia flare ups. I hope the following info helps you to run a little smoother next grow. The probe storage solution is key as well as the calibration 4.0 & 7.0 solutions.

1 Like

It’s algood. Im good. Sorry to hear about your son. U have to do what u have to do. Its a crazy time. Stay safe

I think i wiped it down o.k. to get the last of the water out. I think when i take it out on the 5th day going to clean the grobro and sterilize it and when the ph cleaner come. I will just calibrate it. Then start a new grow.

1 Like

You do have your probe in solution or tap water now though right?

Plenty of tap water… probe in solution wont be here until the 30th

2 Likes

Should i clean it now? I haven’t opened the doors since began harvest

Not sure what your referring too?
Once your harvest has completed drying then it would be safe to open up and clean.

Last message before this u asked if i had probe solution n tap water.

I was saying i do not have the solution but i do have plenty of tap water

1 Like

Hey…do u know if anyone has ever lost power in thier home? We have a power outage. Im day 3 out of 5 on harvest

What stage are you in? Drying?
There are six stages you can be in and in harvest there is only cleanup, sanitize and cut down. Drying is under recipes.

|. Stages
|1 : Germination
|2 : Early Vegetation
|3 : Late Vegetation
|4 : Transition
|5 : Flower
|6 : Flush

1 Like

My bad…im in Dry day 3 out 5