Jalapeno

Well just put my jalapeno into the Grobo. It was going for about 46 days in the aerogarden. Time to see what happens.

11 Likes

Im just a pepper in a grobo on a stick.

2 Likes

Love me some Jeff Dunham!

2 Likes

Ventriloquist comedians are some of the best… He’s so funny still!

1 Like

@Stephen do you prune jalapenos basically the same way as cannabis? Like cutting off the big leaves at intervals? Or does it just do it’s thing?

1 Like

No your Leafs will feed the peppers… You don’t need direct Light on the peppers for them to grow

3 Likes

The main stem will V into 2 heads… You want to keep 2 main heads only… Any remove the extra shoots that come out…

2 Likes

I should add you want to start leaving the flowers so you get peppers

2 Likes

I’ll have to post an updated picture to point out what you mean. Pretty sure I understand but gonna reach out for clarification.

2 Likes

Here it is.

3 Likes

I think this will hope… Let me know

3 Likes

Thanks man, that helped a lot.

2 Likes

I figured that… It explained it better than I could type it

2 Likes

@Mpower11 is it just cannabis or will my jalapenos benefit from a P/K supplement during fruiting? I ask now because it’s already starting to show flowers and I want the best jalapenos I can get. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No didn’t need add anything special the Grobo recipe should have higher PK values over N

Here is a lab report on pepper feed breakdown. I’m guessing Grobo feed should look similar to this. The first column is feed water the second column is what is in the media

2 Likes

Came home to find these on floor of the Grobo? @Mpower11 Aren’t the flowers supposed to become peppers?

1 Like

Yes peppers abort flowers (the peppers) from time to time. Most of the the that happens when there to to many sucks (heads)) on the plants? Plant want support all the heads and peppers at the same time.

Can you share a whole picture of the plant?

1 Like

She’s a monster, not really sure where to go from here :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Plants looks high in N

Also it’s to bushy.

Example of my peppers right now

You see how open it is. Only a few peppers at a time like 6 is max. When you pick them then the plant will make more

4 Likes

You need to move a lot of extra heads but it’s hard to tell you which ones based on the picture

1 Like