Jack herer - grow #2 🌱🪴🌿

@OrionsCeiling I hear ya there, normally I would wait till the second fan but I’m going to have to hurry this grow along as I thought by now I would be into flower stage and it will be nice to harvest this before I move in a couple of months.
I don’t want to have to unplug and move the grobo with the plant still in it figure at least this way I get some and then my next grow I will have all the time to let it grow the way I’d like.
I’m just hoping that this stage goes better and this little one will be good before the move I’m thinking it will be down to the last minute :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah it’ll be close! Sounds like you’ve got a good plan tho, good luck! Looks super healthy

2 Likes

It’s been a while but I’d figure I’d show the latest pic

Day 6/14 of transition

2 Likes

Sweet. Nice work! Trellis looks solid

2 Likes

Onto the last 2 days of transition I can’t wait for this to flower :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s already starting to have a nice smell kind of like oregano got me thinking pasta tonight :joy::spaghetti:

5 Likes

Water change day😄 day 5 of flower

6 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Another water change and it’s still slowly getting taller just on day 11 of flower

4 Likes

Been a while since my last post but here is my short little one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Got some red hairs starting to pop up now.
I tried to get a good picture with the microscope for the tricroms but no luck, once I get a good picture of them I’ll put it up.

Plus side with it being this small the smell when drying and trimming should be a lot less then my last grow = happygirlfiend :joy:

5 Likes

Hi. Just a comment. I’ve grown Jack H for many years, even grew seeds from his first strain from the man himself. Your plant does not look like a Jack H. JH is a sativa, tall, and thin blades for fan leaves. Also takes a long time to start and finish budding. Don’t get me wrong, your plant is beautiful and you did an amazing job but I do believe your plant is something other than Jack H.

2 Likes

It’s from Canuck seeds and is a hybrid I just thought it might have been because the two different options they give for the jack herer, sativa or hybrid in the recipe library :joy:
I was going to switch it up for the next grow was putting it on the sativa setting to see if that does the trick I thought myself this should be bigger too🌿

2 Likes

It’s been a while but not we got some nice dense buds, more red hairs, the tricromes are all nice and cloudy and there is a few amber ones spaced throughout still have another 5 days left in the cycle before it goes to flush might add some extra days depending on the trichromes but it’s getting close now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Got some spots on the leaves but I figured this close to the end its usually normal but I’m definitely going to have to recalibrate the probe just in case
I was giving these seeds from a friend one is Afghan kush Ryder auto and the other is some hash plant seeds reg was curious about trying both :metal:just curious if anyone uses the regular seeds and if so is it mostly male plants or kind of like a 50/50 chance kind of thing :joy:

3 Likes

I’m in the flush stage now and just change the water won’t be too much longer now

Also got my trim station all good to go for when this is all said and done :joy::scissors::herb:

6 Likes

And here we are these buds are looking very nice chopped it down and all in all took less then 1hr can’t wait for the dry mode to be done to get the weight but here it is

tossed the roots before getting a picture but overall this plant gave me more buds then I thought and big ones too woot just one more week then we can get the weight after dry mode

6 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest! Looks awesome!

5 Likes

Thank you

Congratulations love :heart: the fat buds. Looks awesome

2 Likes

And the dry mode is now done after the final trim I ended up with 40 g of some really nice quality buds I took a little bit for a quick test and it is pretty good looking forward to trying this again but with the other setting and see if there is a big difference :metal:

Also after looking back at my previous grow before this I’m only a couple of grams off :+1: so all in all went better then I thought thank you my short stubby friend you gave me some nice sticky buds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes