Jack herer - grow #2 🌱🪴🌿

Day 6/14 for early veg still going but the cold and humidity are becoming a pain to keep up with lol but it’s still hanging in there :+1:

5 Likes

You’ll get the hang of it. Humidifier in the room helps :+1:t4: TaoTronics Humidifiers, 4L Cool… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BHMLVJH?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

5 Likes

Here we go the first week of late veg :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Humidity is getting better now and pretty soon I’ll be able to top it :+1:

4 Likes

It’s been a while but it’s coming along nicely :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Already got a top in earlier this week and is going pretty well
I got to do a health check on my probe while I was topping it and I’ve noticed the plant seems happier now

Early in the week:

Today:

Got rid of those big fan leaves to expose the other bud sites can’t wait to put this into flower once it gets closer to the second fan

5 Likes

Just checked in on it before the lights went off

It’s day 41 and I’m curious anyone else think it’s a little small?
currently on 17/28 late veg I added a week hopefully it will bulk up :herb:

2 Likes

@Mikev,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Just Keep On Adding The Time To Her): (Some Plants Just Grow Very Slow):

- - -

@Mikev,

• (If Your Seed Doesn’t Specify Fem, -Then- I Would Say 50/50 Chance, -But- [YouGotToRealize] Even Females Can Go Male On Us With The Right Type Of Stress): {:wink:}:

- - -

@Mikev,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo :metal:

4 Likes

Slowly but surely getting taller :+1:

Was doing the water change today and thought I’d share my little bonsai tree :joy:

5 Likes

Hearty Lil thang!

3 Likes

Here we go I’m calling this the last day of late veg and having it switch into transition stage

2 Likes

Don’t do itttt

Wait til she’s a bit taller you’ll be thanking yourself :pray:

And I’ll be thanking you because she’ll be sooo much bigger bud wise and heigh wise.

3 Likes

@OrionsCeiling I hear ya there, normally I would wait till the second fan but I’m going to have to hurry this grow along as I thought by now I would be into flower stage and it will be nice to harvest this before I move in a couple of months.
I don’t want to have to unplug and move the grobo with the plant still in it figure at least this way I get some and then my next grow I will have all the time to let it grow the way I’d like.
I’m just hoping that this stage goes better and this little one will be good before the move I’m thinking it will be down to the last minute :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah it’ll be close! Sounds like you’ve got a good plan tho, good luck! Looks super healthy

2 Likes

It’s been a while but I’d figure I’d show the latest pic

Day 6/14 of transition

2 Likes

Sweet. Nice work! Trellis looks solid

2 Likes

Onto the last 2 days of transition I can’t wait for this to flower :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s already starting to have a nice smell kind of like oregano got me thinking pasta tonight :joy::spaghetti:

5 Likes

Water change day😄 day 5 of flower

6 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Another water change and it’s still slowly getting taller just on day 11 of flower

4 Likes

Been a while since my last post but here is my short little one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes