Jack herer - grow #2 🌱🪴🌿

Here we go :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: grow #2 and it’s time to let this little guy grow

So far so good just placed them into the coco pod and now we wait :seedling:

10 Likes

Woot woot

Taproot looks healthy!!

6 Likes

Should be popping out in no time! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: good luck!!

3 Likes

I love this strain!! Where did you get your genetics? I’m thinking Jack will be my next run, so this should be fun to watch. I haven’t been able to overgrow my unit yet, so it’s Sativa time!

2 Likes

Speaking of popping soon lol

Checked in on it this morning and this lil one had the husk stuck to one of the leaves so I gave them a hand they grow up so fast :joy:

6 Likes

Good to see some life! Congrats :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Centervillain I got my seeds from Canuck seeds so far every one of them germinated no duds

3 Likes

Welcome to the world!!

3 Likes

That is one of my Favorites :heart:, good luck!

5 Likes

Still going good checked in on it today and there’s also a nice root starting to come out of the pod too :+1:

3 Likes

Just checked in on it today and put some paper towel on the pod to soak up some extra moisture and noticed this

Any thoughts?
I’m hoping it’s nothing but will know in a few more daysi guess lol

3 Likes

So normally, when a seedling goes that color purple it is due to cold shock when the plants’ leaves get too cold. Although it could be due to your nutrients.

Where is your Grobo located? Is the room air conditioned? If not you’ll have trouble with growing her because they don’t appreciate the cold weather too much

3 Likes

It’s in the living room it has been cold/dry lately
It’s 78f in the box I figured it might be the low humidity that’s why I got the humidifier running overtime lol

2 Likes

What about when the lights are off?

2 Likes

Lowest it got was 76f

2 Likes

Is she still growing?

1 Like

Yup it’s still growing up until now it was going normally.
Just odd to see it like that I imaging it probably due to the lack of humidity/damp coco pod, the cold makes sense it is messing with keeping the climate in the living room.
I guess in a few days I will know if it will grow out of it.

1 Like

Yeah I’m curious! I had a plant do that to me cuz I left it in the cold and it def was stunted. As long as she’s still growing should be fine. Awesome genetics you’re growing there :+1:t4: I’ve got some auto fem jack herer and one of my state’s dispos has it. They also have a back-crossed jack herer cultivar that one bowl is like a cup of espresso it’s a very strong sativa

3 Likes

I think we’re going to be ok been keeping my eyes on the humidity :eyes:

I’m thinking I will need to get a better humidifier and space heater for the living room, it’s odd because says the room temp is 74.3f🤷‍♂️
I’m hoping in the future to have a better set up to make it easier to control the climate :+1:

5 Likes

Day 1 of early veg here we go

5 Likes