Introduce yourself

Am I the only one that saves the biggest nugs till last ? Like blue smarties? or red, or w/e colour you liked.

8 Likes

15 Likes

I like to save the biggest nugs for last. I find myself admiring them and taking out the microscope from time to time :joy:

6 Likes

I understand

3 Likes

I’m feeling the build and the set up

3 Likes

Hello dear all! Hope your good and safe! Enjoying growing your babies in your Grobos! My name is Danilo! Been growing for more than 10 years in different countries and growing mediums.
I bought the Grobo a couple of months ago but just started growing a Bruce Banner x Strawberry Lotus 38 day ago!
Everything seems to be going ok except for I just noticed my pump and fans not working since 5 days ago! But that’s for another thread.
Just wanted to say hi and make myself available for the community if you need any help.

Take care
D

2 Likes

Replace the pump asap or your plant will die. In the meantime. Open a ticket at support@grobo.io for a replacement that you can install for permanently fixing it. Welcome to the forums. Do a search on pumps

4 Likes

Thanks Todd! I opened the ticket already, hoping that they come back tomorrow with support. Since the intake fans are also off i fear something more critic than just the pump. Anyway I’ll do my best to keep the plan growing. Got some tips from the FAQ sections. Thanks again! Take care

3 Likes

I just got my 20 gal pots and I’m going too transplant them mon and it will be the last trans.

3 Likes

Nice. How long she been in veg so far @Merle_Carsten

1 Like

Hello grobo family! Im danknyc

7 Likes

2 months

1 Like

Sence October 11th

2 Likes

Whats up Crenshaw :+1:

1 Like

Hey 420

1 Like

I even got 4 GOOD clones off of them

3 Likes

Alright, new to the group, new to the fun, just got the Grobo delivered a few days ago, @SWSVIC had some great notes on a water chiller setup, got that done, and… first seed in the coco.

Anyone with some good recommendations on an interior WiFi camera to document the process and also peek in from time to time would be appreciated.

Would really love to see the seed selection for auto settings expand and grow a bit, seems like a lot of generic selections being used by ppl, anyone experiencing the same or are you buying seeds from the preferred vendor :thinking:

Good luck to all with their grows!

7 Likes

Hi I’m Merle and I don’t Grobo but I can grow… Nice to see ya here

3 Likes

Amazon
You can get 2 that comes with a tablet type monitor so you can take it around the house and app it to your phone…
I’m getting a 4 pack for summer. You can even speak through the camera

is this normal?
1 month in 3 more days?
Purple Haze
Is my Grobo broken?

3 Likes