Bank Seeds Suggestions

Hello Growers, I’m asking for suggestions about any seed banks in the USA. My current supplier is having problems getting the seeds out. Anybody knows of a place that can deliver without any problems? Thanks

1 Like

I don’t know of ones in the US as I live in Canada but I was just googling seed banks and tons came up. Neptune, archive was some I was looking at but there’s lots out there :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll look into them some more

2 Likes

True north seed bank. Location Canada They ship worldwide they deal with 43 seed banks Canada US and Europe check it out

2 Likes

If you’re in the us I would try something in your country. A lot of people recently have been having their packages seized at the border using truenorth and unless you have package insurance I don’t think you get a refund. So buyer beware :+1:

3 Likes

Seedsforme

3 Likes

Dont use truenorth I did seeds got taken twice never received a refund. I’m going to be geting my next batch from homegrown cannabis co. They ship out of cali.

4 Likes

Try this one:
homegrown cannabis - I can’t add the link as this system won’t allow it. I think they’re based in the USA, so no real issues with custom. I ordered from a Canadian site and eventually received the seeds, but it took 3 weeks

3 Likes

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Neptune seed bank platinum Swedbank speakeasy Seedbank luscious genetics think tank seedbank among more are all credible and in the United States

6 Likes

@kruegerand,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

My Guy At

Www.blooddiamondseeds.com
Is Having A 50%off Sale
Discount Code : tendies

Pacific seed bank

Ships out of the us and canada.

Nice genetics

2 Likes