Introduce yourself

Ok tomorrow I’ll go buy distilled water… I did research and ppl are saying nursery distilled you agree?

2 Likes

Nursery I believe is more purer than regular distilled but not really sure about this one I just get regular distilled water by the gallons. That’s just my preference. Hope this helps

3 Likes

Also it will stop from draining bottle 1 and 2 I haven’t changed them since I started this is my second grow I’ve used mostly bottle 3,4,and 5 my first grow took 2 and a half bottles each but also depends on the grow I believe

2 Likes

Yea I’m about to put a few orders in. But tomorrow I’ll buy a few nursery and a few distilled and do a calibration and I’ll let you know🙏

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Natalie, I’m new to this forum. I’m interested in knowing more about CBD’s. Hope I’ll get more information regarding Medical cannabis. Glad to be here and look forward to chatting with everyone!

7 Likes

Welcome @Natalie!

3 Likes

Welcome to the feed

2 Likes

Welcome Nat!

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I’m Troy, and my grobo should arrive tomorrow. This is my first time growing to completion and growing in a grow box. I’ve purchased some Jungle Boys seeds (Jungle Pie) and I’m super excited to get started. I’ll continue to peruse the boards to find helpful info I need.
Just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

8 Likes

welcome to the forums :slight_smile: dont hesitate to post any time, just make sure to include photos! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the feed … and happy growing

1 Like

All RIGHT brother

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes it’s perfect I’ve changed the water to Distilled and bottle number 2 stop draining incredible lol

Use only distilled water… I’ve tried to use ground water and bottle number 2 was draining much faster than all the other bottles…I’m on day 14 of my 1st grow and bottle number 2 stopped Immediately when switched to distilled just a little information

2 Likes

Welcome. You will enjoy it.:+1:

1 Like

Hello,
CRENSHAW HERE! I am very excited about being a part of something special.
I plan on learning everyday by listening to my new FAMILY, Allgrowers!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Happy growing! :wave::seedling:

2 Likes

Old School mixed with modern times…
Built a scrog today that will eventually help with watering.
By the way …?
I’m Merle and I’m 49 catching up with modern growing. I’ve almost got it down… But im not conceded… You learn more everyday and that’s whats so cool ABOUT growing besides the good fucking nugs you GET

4 Likes

All PVC piping all flowing. When I get my hose and tips to send water from scrog to plant’s…
Do you think it will wor with a res. & slow pump. It’s med. Is Cocoa

5 Likes