Introduce yourself

Starting to think twice bout this Grobo besides the fact you can grow year round…think I may have more success in the wild

With impatience like that…

Seeds typically pop in 3 to 14 days.

2 Likes

Lol i know I’m just venting for no reason…just was comparing to my outside plants growth so far from same seeds…guess that fox farm works wonders too huh…and they are both a week old nowimage|375x500

2 Likes

Ive always been amazed at how different genetics help in different ways. Each plant can look soooooo different

2 Likes

Really started the planting outside to experiment with those til I got my Grobo…still hope I can harvest both those and the 1 in my Grobo at same time with no flaws

Thats a great goal !

1 Like

Was just looking at your pics of that Headband and got a little inspiration…I’m using Hydroguard and Recharge but see it really depends on that plant genetics and your ability to keep it fed and cleaned up right

1 Like

I really liked humboldt seeds. Id buy again. We smoked that headband in a month lol.

1 Like

Lol yeah don’t take long when it’s good and your a smoker

That’s why now I need all three to grow for me…making me anxious to see the results on both ends

1 Like

I would not be happy with a dented unit. These things are not cheap, understand some of it is out of Grobo control, hope they made it right for you

2 Likes

Hey there everyone, just popping in to say hello. Had been doing some grows in a homemade hydroponics setup prior but due to spac ( n pets and poor lighting ) needed another solution so I chose the grobo, was actually considering once it got to good size to transfer to a tent with soil from the grobo, so could get a larger yeild…but thinking that may not be necessary anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to see how it does - the grobo that is…

7 Likes

Very nice @Lendl , welcome to All Growers! What strain did you choose for your Grobo’s maiden voyage?

3 Likes

That’s an interesting setup you got going on there Lendl! Welcome to Grobo…good luck

4 Likes

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome and that is a funky looking setup…what type light is that?

3 Likes

@SWSVIC I know we were on the subject of the external pump before and we have the same so I’m asking you do you ever run your pump on the lower setting? Do you think the plant can survive without it being cranked to the max?

1 Like

I’m sure it would, I just prefer it all the way up because that’s how I live life.

2 Likes

Hello help help my is Martha 1st time around grower. I’m growing Acapulco gold. Having trouble posting my pictures

2 Likes

Welcome Martha! Please see steps for posting photos via phone below:

1. Click small “image” box in bottom right hand corner.

2. Select “Photo Library”

3. Select the pictures in your library that you would like to post, then click “done”.

4. They will load as HTML text in your reply box (these are your images in computer language). Once they are completely loaded just click reply!

3 Likes