Introduce yourself

Welcome!

1 Like

Whats up! Im Zach, very happy to be here. My GroBo arrived this week.

14 Likes

Thank you for Having Me…I wouldn’t join Any club that would have me as a member ! but here I am Long time grower First time Old…thanks for the invite😊

6 Likes

Hola Growers
Bueno Arbustos to you!

I am an indoor 7yr grower turned …outdoor last 3 years had the space plants get bigger…But lots more work outdoor grows …but I like being outside watching , protecting , pure sunlight it’s lol :laughing: it’s all pretty cool being outside with plants…indoor grows outdoor grows so different when done right I love both.:facepunch:t4: Thanks for having me!

11 Likes

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Grobo is beyond awesome … it’s an amazing product … enjoy happy growing

7 Likes

3 Likes

We have a little problem here, you’ll like it. We all suffer from awesomeness and so will
you…! :joy:

5 Likes

Time to get to work…a little dent on side and hope it wasnt mishandled…will update when all parts are functioning

9 Likes

2 Likes

Hell yea, glad you got your box! Sorry about the dent. Handling by shipping companies is a joke especially now with the massive influx in demand due to the global pandemic. Hope it’s just cosmetic Brother, look forward to growing with you. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Yes yes I know…long waiting game n seems like it’s all intact so letting it run its course…hooked up that external as well…no time for waiting for it to go out then have to replace it anyway
image|375x500

3 Likes

Good call, crank it all the way up :muscle:.

1 Like

What genetics you have lined up for your maiden voyage?

Granddaddy purp

Chose the same for my first (as you’ve seen).

By the way @SWSVIC how do you monitor your pump now as far as turning it off and on when the machine doesn’t need it on? Meaning it doesn’t have a timer or anything so do you just leave it on all day and night?

The plant needs it on 24/7 during your grow.

3 Likes

Gotcha

Still no signs of life yet…going on day 3…maybe need to germinate outside of Grobo first next time…have two other seeds in soil that popped In a day and growing strong so far…let’s start growing Grobo