Introduce yourself

No Dents ever stopped Big BEN from scoring…,Happy Good grow

3 Likes

hey whats up guys…Leon here from South Africa"s south coast where its summer all year round…(just kidding sometimes we have spring as well :joy:.

well ive just recently gotten into growing cannabis and im loving it. stared on some skunk strains and they are doing really well, just put them in buckets and compost, fed them a bit of nutrients and tons of love and they have turned into some beautiful ladies. but the more i research indoor growing the more intricate it seems to get…could you guys please be of some guidance …what would be the easiest and safest way to start growing indoors…just so i can see what its all about…like low tech trial run growing you know?

5 Likes

8 Likes

there she blows matey :smiley:

1 Like

She is looking Happy :blush:
Happy plants are good plants :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Had decided to use the tangerine dream hybrid. Generally, I like the fragrant phenotypes or the interesting coloured ones…I tend to more enjoy the growing journey :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol it was in my living room so, couldn’t put anything brighter than a 100watt led

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved the grobo to the indoor spot, and my maguyver setup outdoor under sun, after 1 week, these are the changes after defoliating and some water and wind damage. - if anyone was interested I.e.

4 Likes

Hi All. 1st time grower :deciduous_tree: Long time consumer :ok_hand:t4: Born and raised in Chicago :cityscape: Enjoying reading the posts and comments to learn more while I wait for my order that was just placed today. Fired up and ready to grow!

10 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome and have fun…

3 Likes

Brother Leon !
How are you my brother and welcome !
Happy plant happy Grow Happy Harvest

2 Likes

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Better late than never. Most of you have seen me posting already, but I thought I’d make it official.

Got my Grobo in early June. Had a minor nutrient pump issue which as discovered to be pumping in the wrong direction. Currently growing some Barney’s 8 Ball Kush.

Have a Girl Scout Cookies auto going in a Niwa which is having some algae issues in the rockwool. Going to be adding some ZeroTol HC shortly, hoping it will kill it before it has a chance to set in around the roots, or attract gnats. GSC is staring week 5. I swapped out the stock 15w led bulb with a ViaSpectra V450, which was a PITA to hang in the Niwa. Lesson learned, switching to a grow tent for my next non-Grobo grow.

3 Likes

Happy 4th of July !

first time growing w/ Grobo and so far so good, appreciate all the posts that I’ve read w/ lots of great info here, smoking for 37 years and excited seeing all the legalization, looking forward to hanging out in chat rooms and hope you all enjoy a slow burn :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome and :wink: your experience…

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Smudgefam here. Used to grow Schwag 10+ years ago outdoors, but just bought a grobo and can’t wait to get started. Look forward to connecting with the other grobros(and gals)

7 Likes

“Grobros” needs to be on a t-shirt :joy:. Welcome @Smudgefam look forward to growing with you brother.

8 Likes