Introduce yourself

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!

4 Likes

What’s up nick!

4 Likes

Welcome and happy growing

5 Likes

Welcome Brother…
We’re not all Growbo users. I’m working in a 8 x 10 flowering room And a 5 x 10 veg room in front of my flowering Room and 1 4x4 tent. I have some videos posted in community. Check them out and again…
Welcome

5 Likes

Hi thanks for welcoming me to the community, first time hydro grower here. Really looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences with you all.

6 Likes

You are welcome to ask. We’ve got all types of Growers on this forum. Plus between all of us and we all like to help. I’ve got a lot of knowledge from this forum. What I’m really trying to say is. Your at the right place and welcome to Allgrowers

Stats on my garden’s

[Link Removed - No longer working]

A couple of pictures

My Sour Kush Autoflower’s

My Wedding Cake mother plant…
Just fed them ALL

The (grow with Jane) updates Everytime I put something new in. JS it my records.

8 Likes

What’s up Chris happy growing welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Finally got my Grobo ordered can anyone provide best suggestions for seed strains?

4 Likes

I got nice success with Gelato and Laughing Buddha.

Personnally, i will always grow photoperiod plants (and not autos)…
i prefer the control

If you want to look for your self…
True North Seed Bank have a really nice search engine with alot of options to choose from
https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/cannabis-seeds/feminized-seeds

5 Likes

Thank you for the info can you give some pros cons with regards to why you prefer the photoperiod and to be clear are these also referred to as Feminized seeds? Thanks again!

4 Likes

Pros for the auto - no training, faster harvest time (usually)

Pros for the photo - higher yield, more control over the plant due to training and schedule control

Photos can be male or feminized depending on the seeds you buy. autos are always females.

8 Likes

Thank you, this group has been great so far! Trying to learn all I can before it even arrives!

7 Likes

So my favorite choice, what i would be looking for to grow in a Grobo

Photoperiod
Sativa or hybrid
High yield
Very high THC (over 20%)
Short or medium (you don’t want a tall plant in this box or in a tent)

I made the search on True North Seed, just to propose some real nice breeds.
You can refine your search according to your preferences.

https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/cannabis-seeds/feminized-seeds/filter/flowering_type-photoperiod/plant_height-short-medium/thc-very_high_over_20/variety-sativa-mostly_sativa/yield-high

5 Likes

Ben you Sir are awesome! All of these preferences directly reflect mine as well.

4 Likes

Hello guys, I’m new in here
Who cares to share some useful information

5 Likes

Welcome :pray:t3: to the AG family don’t worry :wink: what ever u need ask an u shall receive this is one :point_up:t4: of the best sites made very helpful an smart people here :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome to AG @kruz_Control
Lots of different skills and types of grows on the site. Please feel free to look around and share your grows when you’re ready.

4 Likes

Good morning Good peoples my name is chris aka Jimmy Woo and I need the help of some experts I’m currently growing Northern lights auto and the buds look great very sticky and I really think I should start flushing immediately can some please help. All pics are from this morning flash and no flash

8 Likes

Welcome to the family happy growing!

4 Likes

Might want to post more pics with a jewelry loop to get a closer look

4 Likes