Introduce yourself

Pros for the auto - no training, faster harvest time (usually)

Pros for the photo - higher yield, more control over the plant due to training and schedule control

Photos can be male or feminized depending on the seeds you buy. autos are always females.

8 Likes

Thank you, this group has been great so far! Trying to learn all I can before it even arrives!

7 Likes

So my favorite choice, what i would be looking for to grow in a Grobo

Photoperiod
Sativa or hybrid
High yield
Very high THC (over 20%)
Short or medium (you don’t want a tall plant in this box or in a tent)

I made the search on True North Seed, just to propose some real nice breeds.
You can refine your search according to your preferences.

https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/cannabis-seeds/feminized-seeds/filter/flowering_type-photoperiod/plant_height-short-medium/thc-very_high_over_20/variety-sativa-mostly_sativa/yield-high

5 Likes

Ben you Sir are awesome! All of these preferences directly reflect mine as well.

4 Likes

Hello guys, I’m new in here
Who cares to share some useful information

5 Likes

Welcome :pray:t3: to the AG family don’t worry :wink: what ever u need ask an u shall receive this is one :point_up:t4: of the best sites made very helpful an smart people here :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome to AG @kruz_Control
Lots of different skills and types of grows on the site. Please feel free to look around and share your grows when you’re ready.

4 Likes

Good morning Good peoples my name is chris aka Jimmy Woo and I need the help of some experts I’m currently growing Northern lights auto and the buds look great very sticky and I really think I should start flushing immediately can some please help. All pics are from this morning flash and no flash

8 Likes

Welcome to the family happy growing!

4 Likes

Might want to post more pics with a jewelry loop to get a closer look

4 Likes

I don’t think she ready yet my opinion… I’ll leave it for the pros! But I think she can use a nice clean up get some more air circulation and better lighting for your flowers! Looks good though best luck usually people flush 2 weeks before harvest… check into your genetics how long flowering takes might help to know when she will be ready all genetics are different… she almost at the finish line though my opinion best luck!

6 Likes

Welcome Friend…

2 Likes

Old people here. :smiley: I am 57, my friend is 70 and I call him long hair hippy freak. Both been smoking off and on 40 years, of course him a lot longer. Both MMP people and we can buy it at the ATC’s, but wanted to dabble with trying our own. Both will be first timers once the Grobo comes, just doing it for fun really.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family happy growing!

5 Likes

I’m 50. I promise to speak up next video

5 Likes

Sorry forgot… Welcome to the family… Ask and don’t hesitate and we’ll take in your knowledge as well.
Again… Welcome to the family

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: New Grower, coco pod placement?

Thank you for the warm welcome @SilverGrobo! You go out of your way to make a gal feel more safe and comfy in a space, and it shows! :grin: I’m really glad I stopped being a basement cat and decided to come up to the surface lol

It’s a great place and start to learn how to re-socialize again. I’m one of the folks that enjoyed quarantine a bit too hard, and started to forget how to communicate :grimacing:

This forum is going to be the low stress training I personally need.

7 Likes

That made my heart smile. You’re going to fit right in! welcome @ViragroCEO
Don’t forget to start your own thread for your grow and share with the community. If its your first grow, it will be a great way for you to learn about her as she grows.

4 Likes