Sence October 11th

2 Likes

Whats up Crenshaw :+1:

1 Like

Hey 420

1 Like

I even got 4 GOOD clones off of them

3 Likes

Alright, new to the group, new to the fun, just got the Grobo delivered a few days ago, @SWSVIC had some great notes on a water chiller setup, got that done, and… first seed in the coco.

Anyone with some good recommendations on an interior WiFi camera to document the process and also peek in from time to time would be appreciated.

Would really love to see the seed selection for auto settings expand and grow a bit, seems like a lot of generic selections being used by ppl, anyone experiencing the same or are you buying seeds from the preferred vendor :thinking:

Good luck to all with their grows!

7 Likes

Hi I’m Merle and I don’t Grobo but I can grow… Nice to see ya here

3 Likes

Amazon
You can get 2 that comes with a tablet type monitor so you can take it around the house and app it to your phone…
I’m getting a 4 pack for summer. You can even speak through the camera

is this normal?
1 month in 3 more days?
Purple Haze
Is my Grobo broken?

3 Likes

Have you put a ticket in? If everything is fine it could just be the Genome :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

No I haven’t put a ticket in… Should I? I’m new to this Should it be different? How do I put a ticket in?

1 Like

If you feel that the plant is suffering from some kind of stress from nutrients or ph I would suggest you submit a ticket however if your plant just looks small and not really having positive/ healthy growth than it might just be the genetics of that seed.

1 Like

You can submit a ticket through the app just go to support and tap the three lines on the top right hand side next to sign in.

1 Like

Well I purchased a grobo start and planted another seed it already popped in 2 days… I was just going to let the new seed grow for 6 weeks, and see what happens when I transfer it to the Grobo. I’m going to put a ticket in now so they can help me out if something is wrong…

1 Like

Just put a ticket in. 24 more hours til I get a response.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Aron, I am very interested in the Grobo but I would like to know all the pros and cons with the grobo unit. Would love to hear back from you guys!

2 Likes

Well you have everything you need from seeds to flower. You can get recipes for your strains. It’s a work it’s self system.

1 Like

I get my seeds from Growers Choice Seed Bank. They’re great seeds premium… I 49 is in almost every state. So locate the one in your state so you can get them faster. I waited 1month 1/2 for my seeds from california Growers Choice Seed Bank. But got some awesome seeds of Autoflowers.
$200.00 for 25 Critical Purple 23% THC and they’re medium plants… So I can train them for a high yield… Here’s my Autoflower Purple Rain… She’s so bushy I’m going to remove some leaves and find out why I got crow’s feet. An easy fix…

6 Likes

Welcome @PhilLeshPhan :slight_smile: I saw your post before you deleted it, hehe… This is also my guilty social media indulgence… other than that, no more Facebook, Insta, etc

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask any one questions. We’re all giving each other help with common issues. Don’t be imberrst or stupid. We were where you are now.
I did’t Growbo I’m a growroom guy. But I can still help you with some things but not much for the Growbo…
Welcome again

4 Likes