I think I’m doing ok so far?

I’m 19 days in so far (total) and using a seed I saved from flower I smoked about a decade ago, just to experiment since this is my first attempt. I’ve just been following the tips and reading up on things I’m unsure of. Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

Hey @Cannaleptic

Unfortunately something is not right with your grow. Don’t worry it happens to many others and we are here to help. For starters can you confirm that your aerator is creating bubbles in your reservoir?

2 Likes

Im concerned your genetics are too old for this grow. Id start a new seed

1 Like

It is creating bubbles

I am also waiting on a new ph probe since the current one needs replacement. And thank you for your help

1 Like

Ok that explains the wilted growth. If it were me I would end this grow, sanitize the unit, and restart once your new pH probe arrives.

3 Likes

Got some new ones to try once my new ph probe arrives, I used an old one just to get an idea of how to do everything. Appreciate the advice!

1 Like

Thank you, will do! Glad I have an idea of how to use the box for next time. And I’ll use a new seed.

my biggest mistake was using seeds i “had” either from friends or otherwise. Wasted nutrients and money on the grow. Just hate to see others in the same boat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to do the same thing, but you never know what you’re going to get (Male plants, too). I would mail-order some Feminized (at least) seeds from an online company. If you’re going to invest that much time in a Grow…Believe me it’s worth it. About $5-$10 per seed. I bought mostly Autoflowers, and I try to buy Short ones. Hard enough to fit anything into my tiny Gro-Tent…

1 Like

But I’m so good at wasting money!!
:sweat_smile:
although you’re totally right. I have strawberry daiquiri seeds I can work with. Also a bunch of different CBD seeds I bought before I moved out of California, AC/DC, pink lotus, and more. Biggest mistake was not reading more before I started otherwise I would have waited for the new probe before doing any of this lol lesson learned no big deal

2 Likes

Do you have a preferred site to order from? I know Grobo provides links but I’m just curious. Thanks!

@Cannaleptic,

• (Is this your first Grow):? :question:

• (If So you shouldn’t need a New Probe):

• (How does your Roots Look):? :question:

• (How does your [Coco-Pod] Feel [Top+Bottom] ):? :question:

--

:crossed_fingers:t4: :crossed_fingers:t4:

- - -

(RIP): (ClickHere):

--

• ((#RIP)): :sob: ((#IFeelYourPain)): :sob: ((#SorryForYourLoss)): :sob:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=rip ]:

Green Crack - Sativa - Grows - #6 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

• (SoSorryThisHappened): (HeartEquals): :equals: :cry:

[ Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System ]: (GrowJournalsSilverGrobo): :sob:

[ Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System ]: (GrowJournalsFuzzyGrobo): :sob:

--

• (RIP): :hole: :coffin: :sob:

3 Likes

Glad you are good at spending, that makes two of us. The Seed Banks below will help you greatly in your efforts to blow funds (Google them).

Neptune Seed Bank
Insane Seeds
Heritage Mutual
Real Rocky Mountain High 719
Horror Seeds
Thinktank Seed Bank (Instagram Only)

1 Like

Thank you for sharing all this info. It was my first grow, but I had the Grobo for 2 years and didn’t pay any attention to the probe to the point it dried out. Waiting for new one to arrive since I was told by Grobo it needs replacing, will go though these links to prepare for the next one! Already sterilized the box :+1:

3 Likes