I have a problem

It’s a draining issues. It’s not detecting that its draining so no nutes get dispensed. I need to take apart the do the hoses but shes too big to move so I’ve been feeding her until harvest.

It doesn’t look good for her. But then again we have been here before. Hopefully @Stephen can help fix what’s going on.

She doesn’t add extra nutes on top of grobo she replaced grobo nutes with her own. To get rid of the burnt tips. Allows for more control of your grow

1 Like

Hope you can get things resolved. Unfortunately I can’t add any possible causes beyond what was mentioned above.

My first guess is a plant that drowned. (Air pump wasn’t working) But you said it was working. :man_shrugging: Keep us posted as I’m sure we would all like to avoid this situation if possible.

2 Likes

One reason besides what Chris mentions, is one might want to add beneficial bacteria, and fungi, not to mention root boosters, scilica for stock enhancement in order to allow the plant to better uptake nutes, and bud enhancers etc. there are loads of different additives that would, when done correctly, add wonders to your grow. :+1::v::joy:

2 Likes

I got my official diagnosis. The ph has been spiking and that stressed her out. I dont think shes gonna make it she is wilted like 3month old flowers. Barely standing at all shes on plain distilled water no nothing else I’m gonna give her til the end of the week before I pull the plug.

Ugh, that sucks. Is the Grobo monitoring your pH via the built in probe/sensor or do you monitor and adjust as required? I know your system doesn’t dispense nutes but pretty sure Grobo constantly checks pH. Have you also performed the new probe calibration built into the app?

1 Like

My entire system is jacked. The ph and nutes dont get dispensed. Everything if off. I only know the ph when I submit a support ticket. That why I think it would good if we got a notification about ph or something especially if the system is down. I had been checking it but the last week I slacked off and didn’t do it. I thought she was fine. Shes so close to the end. If it does die can she still be smoked??? Lol

2 Likes

@Mcmanis,

You are good enough to save her yourself and do what @chris_barfield does in this thread:

I couldn’t do it, but you’re smart enough to… :thinking::wink::scream::worried: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Were you not using the advanced nutrients sensi grow?

I’m sure your smart enough too :woman_student:

1 Like

Yes. I’m using sensi grow. But something went wrong. This grow is cursed. I’m sad but I’m ok. @Stephen said if shes gonna make it I’ll know in a couple of days.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter that grobo checks the ph if your system is not dispensing. It keeps going off line. I have to clean her and put everything back together. Something happened on the way to heaven. I was just to far along to fix it. It’s a learning experience. My first grow and all. The next will be better. My other plants are almost ready to flip.

2 Likes

Do you think shes still smokable??

NO! Do not smoke her! Discard what’s left.

It took forever to cut her out. The stalk was so thick. and the roots were completely wrapped around the hoses I had to cut them in sections. It was crazy. I’m gonna start cleaning now. Maybe start my grow this weekend

2 Likes

Did you get your nutrient/pH dispensing issues with your unit resolved for your next grow? Happy Growing :seedling:

2 Likes

You could do it, and would, if that was your best option. We all have to do things in a grow that might be different from what others might have to do. There are so many variables, that generalizations don’t help us. Understanding the root causes of different issues does however. It’s not about being smart enough, it’s about researching how the best of the best do it and emulating them until you come into your own!! :+1::v::kissing_heart: Not to mention, knowing and understanding the environment you’re growing in. Peace to all.

2 Likes

My husband is gonna fix that this weekend. It’s just the hoses. They ar ed not draining all the way. Stephen said that should fix it. I’m gonna redo everything like a fresh setup

2 Likes

Is your grobo not under warranty?